10: Gerard's In Trouble Now

Gerard woke up in Frank's room the next morning, having slept on a grey beanbag chair which turned out to be surprisingly comfortable, he was out like a light when he fell asleep.

He could hear soft snores coming from Frank's bed, wondering if he should wake Frank up or not, but he didn't even know what time it was, or whether Frank would be mad at him or not for waking him up.

He looked around the room, seeing his and Frank's phone charging and decided if it was ten or later, he would wake frank up, if it was any earlier than that, he would let him sleep. Gerard discarded the blanket the he was lying under and began crawling towards his phone, trying not to be too loud incase it was only seven or something.

The curtains were closed so Gerard couldn't tell how much light there actually was outside which meant he couldn't determine an accurate time, but that was okay as he reached his phone finally and checked the time.

It was fifteen minutes past ten.

He stood up and walked over to Frank's bed- nervous because he hated waking people up. It terrified him, he didn't know if Frank woild be mad at him, think he was weird or annoying.

So he didn't- instead he walked back over to his bean bag, ready to lie back down and play games on his phone, before his leg caught on something- he didn't know what, and he went tumbling over,  landing with a loud thud which caused Frank to bolt right up in confusion before spotting Gerard on the floor.

"Are you alright?" Frank asked, realising Gerard had tripped over. He quickly slid his blankets off of himself in a hurry to check on Gerard who was left just groaning on the floor in pain.

"Could be better if I'm honest," Gerard sighed, trying to sit up.

Frank nodded, looking Gerard over to make sure he didn't have any cuts or bruises, which he did. He had a bruise on his right arm, which thankfully didn't look too bad, and Gerard ignored that it was even there.

Frank opened his mouth to speak before there was a knock at his bedroom door, followed by Frank's mother opening the door and looking around the room to see the small mess they had made and sighing in annoyance, knowing she'd have to clean it up no matter how many times Frank would promise that he would.

"Jamia is here, Frank," Linda said, before noticing Gerard on the floor, "are you alright?" Gerard only nodded, rubbing the bruised part of his arm.

"Can you send her up, please?" Frank asked, yawning tiredly. He hadn't been fully prepared to wake up but he thought he had to stay up now that Gerard and his girlfriend are here.

Linda nodded before telling him to clean his room before shutting the door and walking down the hall, the boys hearing her footsteps disappear as she went to get Jamia.

"Y'know," Frank said, walking over to where his phone was charging, ignoring the messages from Jamia, "with all the falling over you've been down I think it's safe to say you're falling for me," Frank said with a wink shot towards Gerard who rolled his eyes.

"Shut up," Gerard muttered, hearing Frank chuckle, as Gerard now sat in the bean bag, curcled up in a ball as he checked his instagram, seeing all his old friends from New York and what they were up to, sighing as he realised he missed them.

Almost a second later, Jamia had barged right in, grinning from ear to ear, running over to Frank and hugging him, and Gerard just ignored the two of them, liking a picture Alex had posted of himself and his best friend Jack.

"Frankie!" She beamed, grinning up at Frank who smiled in return.

"Hey, beautiful," he replied, and Gerard felt a tug on his heart which he didn't like at all, but it was there. "How is my Princess today?"