Prologue

Ash

Alain was strong. "Charizard, use Blast Burn!"

I yelled, "Greninja, use Water Shurkian!" I mimicked his exact movement, and Pikachu looks at me with a concern look on his face.

"Pika Pi." He said.

Both attacks were fierce, and then all of a sudden, the crowd grew silent to see who won the Kalos League.

Greninja was down, as so was I, panting with sweat. 

"Greninja is unable to battle! Charizard is the winner!"

I looked at the crowd and in that crowd, was Serena, Clement, and Bonnie, looking at me with a smile.

They went backstage.

"Man, Ash, I thought you were going to win!" Bonnie said.

"Remember, Alain has a Mega Stone. Charizard can Mega Evolve." Clement explains.

Serena didn't say a thing.

I went to the awards ceremony, and Alain was holding the trophy.

"Hey Alain!"

The Trainer looks at me. 

"Great battle!" I said. Pikachu said, "Pika!"

At Clement's house, Myer looks at me.

"You were great, Ash. You and your Pokémon gave everything you got." He said.

"Thanks, Myer." I said.

It was the last time I will see the gang.

Suddenly an idea popped inside my mind!

"Myer, if it's all right with you, can Bonnie and Clement come along with me, to see my hometown in Kanto?"

"Hm..." He said.

"It would make easier for me. Besides I wouldn't be in this Journey alone without them." I explained.

"Ok! How can I break you three apart from everything you been through!"

"Great!" I said, relieved that my Kalos friends are coming along.

Clement

I see Ash talking to my father. What is he planning with him?

Bonnie said, "Clement, I'm sad that everyone is leaving us."

"Yeah, but it was fun while it lasted, right?" I asked, trying to cheer her up.

Dedenne and Squishy looks at her, and try to cheer her up.

She smiles at her Pokémon. "You're right! I'm going on my own Journey and someday I will beat Ash and Pikachu!"

Ash said, "Now that's going to be a blast!"

"Ash, what you so happy about?" Serena asks, confused of our friends' actions.

"Myer and I were just discussing about what happens now since the League is over."

"Oh." I said, feeling down, but Ash grins, "Clement, Bonnie, you're coming with me to Kanto!"

"Really?!?" Bonnie and I exclaimed in shock.

"Wow, that's where you grew up in." I said, remembering the first day we met.

"Right. So, you ready?" Ash asks.

We arrived in Pallet Town.

It seems quiet. Too Quiet.

Ash enters his house and then sees something he never expect.

It was a group of people gathering in his house.

Author's note: What you think will happen next? Find out soon! - Jan