Chapter 12

Lysandre

Everything is exactly like I had planned. Red and his Charizard was with me, ready to await for any instructions.

"Sir, what is your command?" Red asks me with his Charizard.

"Hm, destroy what is left of the City. Leave no accident." I told my evil creation.

Red saluted, "Yes, Lysandre!"

He jumped into his Charizard's back and left me with an evil grin on my face.

No one will ever stop Team Flare for recreating the Pokémon world!

Ash

Serena and I were in the main base, where all the Pokémon Trainers were panicking.

"Remain calm, everyone! We had to find Lysandre and Team Flare!" She said. I was impressed of how she was the leader of the Resistance and being the Kalos Queen.

Gary said, "Serena's right, guys. We had to think of a strategy against Lysandre."

I added, "And most importantly, getting my brother back."

Dawn said, "Don't worry, Sato-I mean, Ash. We'll do everything in our power to get Red back."

Brock asks, "And exactly how we going to do that? Bonnie couldn't last a battle when she was in Prism Tower!"  

I knew it has to be me. I have to face Lysandre and stop his evil plans.

"I will face Red and Lysandre." I spoke up.

Everyone looks at me with utter shock of my announcement.

"Ash, no!" Serena said. I knew she was worried.

"Serena, it has to be me. I had to do this. I'm a Pokémon Guardian." I said, reasoning with my girlfriend.

She sighs, knowing there is nothing she can do stop me.

She leans into me and kisses me in front of the gang!

Everyone was so stunned of this, like they never seen us kissed before.

As we pulled from the kiss, I asked, "What?"

"Ok, how in the world that you had Serena as your girlfriend, Ash!" Brock said, tearing up.

Serena and I glace at each other then I replied, "To be totally honest, I had a crush on Serena ever since we were kids. I um, didn't have the courage to tell her how I felt until she um..."

Clement realizes what I've meant.

"Oh... that moment! Wow, I totally forgotten about it! It has been, what five years since you left to become a Guardian, isn't?" He asks.

"Exactly!" I replied to the Gym Leader, remembering that moment that will remain a memory to remember.

Gary asks, "Um, can anyone filled me in of what you guys are talking about here?"

"Well, you see, when we were going on our own Journeys, Serena was the first person to leave.

She gave thanks to us for going with us, traveling in the Kalos Region.

Then Serena thanks Ash for being an inspiration. At first, Ash didn't exactly know what she meant.

Then she went down the escalator to leave for her plane, but something happened.

She yelled, "Ash? There's one more thing!" We weren't sure what was happening.

Then Serena tiptoed Ash... and give him a kiss on the lips!" Bonnie explains the story, which Serena and I blushed.

Dawn said, "Wow, that is hard to believe."

"Sure it is, Dee Dee." I smirk.

"Ash!" Dawn yelled.

I laughed but then I noticed an familiar face.

"Cynthia!"

Cynthia went to us and said, "Ash, long time no see!"

Serena asks, in total shock, "Wait a second, you knew Cynthia, the Sinnoh Champion?"

Dawn replies, "It's a long story. Cynthia, what brings you here?"

The Sinnoh Champion replies, "I'm here to help. Ash, I'll give you a lift to Prism Tower."

I nodded, "Thank you, Cynthia."

We went back to Prism Tower and I jumped out of the helicopter.

"Good luck, Ash!" May said.

Lysandre saw me.

"Well, back again are we?"

"Face it, Lysandre! Your evil reign is over!" I said and I unleash an Aura Sphere at him.

"Fool. Facing against me all alone? How clueless did you not see that you are infected by the Pokémon World before you?!?" Lysandre yells.

"You're wrong about the world! You had no desire of anything."

Pikachu said, "Let me had him, Ash! I want to show him to not mess with my best friend!"

I knew that he wanted to use his Thunder Punch.

"Ok, buddy, use Thunder Punch!" I instructed the little electric type Pokémon.

Pikachu jumps from my shoulder and unleashed a powerful Thunder Punch attack on Lysandre.

"Your Pikachu is stronger than before." Lysandre said.

"Yeah, spent these five years training in the Hall of Trainers with Lucario. That's what you do being a Pokémon Guardian." I smirked.

I see my brother returned to Lysandre. "Sir, what is the situation?"

"I want you to destroy that Pokémon Guardian with his Pikachu!" Lysandre commands.

"Red, don't!" I said, trying to get Red to come back.

Red laughs, "As you wish. Charizard, use Dragon Tail!"

I blocked it with my Aura, creating a shield surrounding me with Pikachu at my side.

"Ash!" Pikachu exclaimed with fear.

As I struggled with all the remaining Aura that I had left, "Red... please. You had to fight Lysandre's control over you."

Red's eyes were changed.

"You can do anything. You are the best brother I ever had." I said then as I was collapsing, I felt his shoulders trying to catch me.

"Ash?" He asks weakly.

Author's note: what you think will happen next? Find out soon! - Jan