Chapter 14

Red

Ever since I was freed from Lysandre's control, I was still confused of the situation.

I see Ash in a different perspective. It looks like he has some unfinished business with Lysandre for some reason.

He unleashes his um, I think it called Aura, and aims at Lysandre and his Pokémon!

Max yells, "Ash, what you doing?!?"

He didn't say anything, as he was focusing into his Aura as if this could change everything.

Lysandre laughs, "What you exactly going to do, Ketchum?"

Pikachu pushes me, Max and Bonnie into Charizard as Ash and Lysandre disappears into a blue light.

"Ash!" Bonnie cries in horror.

I just reunited with my little brother... is it really true that he was gone?

Ash

Greninja and I were floating in thin air.

Greninja asks, "Ash, what happened?"

I replied to the confused water Pokémon, "I had to put an end to Lysandre. In order to erase all his evil doings, I had to unleash all of my Aura to banish him to a place he couldn't escape."

"Then why are we here? If we finished Lysandre for real, shouldn't we be in the real world with Serena and the others?"  The water Pokémon asks.

"I really don't have all the answers, Greninja."  I replied, but then someone's voice said, "Maybe I do."

It was not Arceus or Lucario who replied, but a man who looked like an older version of me, wearing a dark shirt and dark pants.

I knew who it was.

I run towards him and hugged him with all my heart. I've dreamt of this moment and it finally came true.

"Son. I'm so proud of you." Dad said to me, returning the hug.

"Dad. Why didn't come back to me and Red?" I asked.

The Trainer sighs. "I'm sorry, Ash. I had to leave you boys. It's not safe for me."

I looked at him with total confusion. "What you mean? You're still in the real world, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. But I kept my tabs on you, watched you go on your own Journeys. It made me prouder to be your father."

"I have to go now, Ash. But I know if I need you, I'll use one of my Pokémon to give you a coded message."

I nodded, "Sounds like a plan, Dad. I'll see you around. But what happens to me?"

"Ash, you're still in Prism Tower. It's the aftermath of your ultimate battle as a Pokémon Guardian." Dad said smiling.

"You mean that I can stay with Serena and the others for real?"  I asked Arceus.

The Legendary Pokémon nods, "Yes, my Guardian. But there is another adventure for you to discover."

I groaned, and opened my eyes. I was still in Prism Tower, and I felt dizzy as I tried to stand up.

"Easy, Master. You used a lot of your Aura." Lucario explains, but he looked relief that I was awake. "So, is this mean that-"

"Yes, Lucario. Lysandre is gone for good."  I said.

I looked at the destruction of Lysandre's machine and picked up something. Something for Charizard and me.

I placed it in my pocket so no one would suspect a thing.

Serena

As I waited for news, Gary said, "Relax, Serena. Ash and the others would be back before you know it."

"Gary, you know Ash is sometimes. I know that he doesn't want me to worry about him, but I couldn't help it." I replied to the Pokémon Researcher.

As he was about to say something, I notice Dawn, Bonnie, Clement was back along with Red.. and Max?!?

"Max?!?" I yelled with utter shock. He looked much older than Bonnie describes him.

He rubbed his head, "You must be the leader of the Resistance, right?"

"Yeah, but why you here? Where's Ash?"

"Yeah, back at Prism Tower, he did manage to fight Lysandre and his Pokémon, but he decided to do something crazy." Max explains.

"Oh like what?"

"It's best I tell you." A familiar voice said, leaving everyone in total shock.

Ash looked different. His attire had Pokémon symbols on his vest and wears his Kalos Region Hat.

"Ash Ketchum, you had some explaining to do!" Bonnie yells in anger.

The Pokémon Guardian nods, agreeing with her.

Author's note: What you guys think of how they will react when Ash tells them about his encounter with his father? - Find out soon! - Jan