Chapter 9

Brock

Wow, it's kind of hard to believe that my old friend, Ash, is a Pokémon Guardian. As we walked through the halls of Prism Tower, I still stare at him.

He looked much older. His black raven hair had grown up to his shoulders, and he still wears the Kalos Region clothes that he worn when he arrived back to Pallet Town.

Bonnie knew that I was still adjusting it. She said, "Brock, you all right? You seemed quiet since you discovered Ash was alive."

"Uh, how you felt when you find out that Ash was a Guardian?" I asked the young Pokémon Trainer.

She replied, "Well, I was shocked when Arceus revealed his identity, and Ash made me not to tell anyone,  about him being the Pokémon Guardian, especially..."

Serena. Wow, I don't know how Ash will be able to keep his identity a secret from her.

As I was about to reply, Ash said, "Look, what's done is done. I know that we can't change what happened five years ago. I'm so sorry that I left you guys with dealing with Lysandre alone."

"Ash... You really don't have to do this alone." I said, trying to reason with him.

Ash

Ever since Brock knew me during the whole time we spent together in my Pokémon Journeys together, he always been there at my side, no matter what dangers it could be.

Bonnie is like my little sister I never had, she always supports my decisions, no matter how crazy stunts I pulled ourselves into.

"Ash... You really don't have to do this alone." Brock said, trying to reason with me.

I looked at Lucario and Pikachu for help.

Lucario said, "You know, Ash, they might have a point there. I know that you don't want anyone to know about your Pokémon Guardian responsibilities, and not putting them in harm's way, but this might be your only chance to ever see them again, including Serena."

I said, " Lucario, it's a big risk. I don't want to reveal it yet. For now, let's find my brother and leave."

We went up to the tower, and I remembered the first day I've arrived in Kalos. It also reminded me of when we find out that Squishy, is actually the Legendary Pokémon, Zygarde.

"This place.. it brought me back." I said.

Bonnie said, "Yeah, it's not entirely fun, wasn't it? Still I'm glad that we defeated Lysandre and his Team Flare members, but it still makes me curious about something."

Brock asks, "And what could that be, Bonnie?"

"How did Lysandre come back in the first place? I mean, Squishy kind of destroyed him."

I said, "I don't know. Lysandre is a liar. He really doesn't care about Pokémon or the trainers."

Someone said, "Huh, funny you should say that, Ketchum."

I turned to see Lysandre and the one standing next to him was my own brother!

"Red!" I yelled.

Bonnie

Great... this is going to be serious trouble.

Ash yelled, "Red!" As he tries to go to his brother, Red unleashes his own Charizard and blew Flamethrower at him, causing him to go backwards.