{Chapter 5}

Serena

Satoshi looks impressed of our Pokémon Battlefield. I asked, "I guess this is your first time in Kalos Region?"

He looks at me for a moment before answering. It's like he had seen a ghost or something.

"Satoshi?" I asked again. He realized that I was concerned, then replies, "No it's not my first time here, but I heard a lot of things about it."

I led him in the center of the field where the members of the Resistance showed up.

"Hey, Serena, who is this?" Gary asks, looking at the newcomer.

"This is Satoshi, he has agreed to join us to fight against Team Flare."

He said, "I will not be in your way, and that's a promise. Team Flare has to be stopped."

Brock said, "Well, I guess this is a welcome party."

I nodded, "I guess."

I decided to let Braxien out for practice Performance battle.

"Braxien, use Hidden Power!" She lets out a powerful attack.  As I watched the attack, I noticed Satoshi was out.

Satoshi

I couldn't believe that Serena became the person I knew she would be: The Kalos Queen.

It seems like I missed out a lot of things since I last seen my friends while I was training to be a Pokémon Guardian in the Hall of Trainers.

Lucario looks at me with a grin on his face. "What you looking at, Lucario?"

He replies, " Face it, Ash. You really loved Serena. There is no doubt about it."

I rolled my eyes at the Pokémon, "Do you really have to bring it up?"

"Satoshi?" A voice asked. Suddenly I unleashed my Aura Sphere and the person dodges the attack.

"Whoa, you can use Aura Sphere? That's amazing!" It turns out to be Bonnie, along with Squishy and Dedenne.

"Bonnie?!? What you doing way out here?" I asked her.

She said, "Most of the times, Dedenne, Squishy and I like the breeze of the air, it reminds me of what Kalos was before Team Flare attacked. I sometimes often thought of my travel buddy, Ash Ketchum and his Pokémon."

 I was in total shock. She thought of me during the years? Dedenne nods in agreeing with what his Trainer said.

I turned towards Pikachu, Charizard and Lucario.

"Should I tell her?" I asked the group for advice.

Pikachu said, "Bonnie did looked up to you ever since we began our Journey here. She's practically your little sister."

Charizard said, "I think she can keep a secret, if she promises not to reveal it. Remember, being a Pokémon Guardian has its responsibilities to Pokémon World."

I knew that Bonnie is the most trustworthy person I know of, and the side of the fact that she didn't know that the legendary Pokémon, Zygarde choose her as his Trainer.

I asked, "Bonnie... can I ask you a question? It has to be a secret from your friends, you can't tell anyone about it, not to your only brother."

"A Secret that I can't anyone about?" Bonnie asks.

I nod, "Yes, but remember, don't tell anyone."

She looks at her Pokémon for support. Dedenne nods with agreeing on my terms, knowing I would tell her the truth.

"Take my hand, Bonnie." I instructed.

She held my hands as I brought her to the Hall of Trainers and Arceus was there.

"Well, you returned, Chosen One. I thought that you saved Kalos by now." Arceus exclaimed with surprised tone.

 "Wow, that's telephony. You can understand me?" Bonnie asks with pure amazement.

"Indeed I can. I am Arceus, the Legendary Pokémon of creating the Pokémon World."

Bonnie gasps, "Whoa, Satoshi, you really are lucky to be with Arceus! A Pokémon who created the Pokémon World. Amazing."

He chuckles at her, "That's not all, young one. There are Pokémon Guardians, who must obtain the balance of the Pokémon World. It is their responsibilities that Trainer and Pokémon live in harmony instead of war."

"That's my job. I am a Pokémon Guardian, that's my mission in Kalos." I explained.

 Dedenne suddenly say, "You could've said that earlier."

"Dedenne, you can talk!" Bonnie exclaims.

"In the Hall of Trainers, Pokémon and Trainer can talk to each other." Arceus explained, but then looks at me. "I see. You believed she can help you in your quest, Ash Ketchum."

Bonnie's eyes grew wide as Arceus reveals who I really was.

Bonnie 

I can't believe it. Satoshi is really Ash!

The Guardian looks sheepishly at me and said, "Uh, Surprise?"

I said, "I can't believe it! Ash, it's really you! I missed you."

He couldn't stand it any longer and embraces me in a tight hug.

"You have no idea, Bonnie. I thought of you guys during those five years. I didn't realize how bad Kalos had become. When I first came here, I didn't know I was not just destined to become a Trainer, but a Pokémon Guardian was a total surprise."

"Really? So you were trained here in the Hall of Trainers and you couldn't be with us until... now?" I asked.

He nodded with certain look, "Yes. Arceus told me I have to stay here in order to prepare for the final battle."

I said, "This is not going to be easy, isn't?"

Ash said, "Well, yeah. But don't worry. Since I'm back in the real world, Team Flare wouldn't know what hit them."

 I laughed, "Who is this new Ash, and what you do with the old one?"

He asked, " ' New" me?"

I giggled, "Yeah. You changed a lot for five years."

He said, sarcastically, "Should I be flattered? Things are different now. I think we should head back."

We came back to the same place, like we never left the base.

"Ok, now I'm so happy that you're here, Ash. But with this thing being a Pokémon Guardian, is anyone going to be you know, suspious?" I asked.

"No one would know, I promise. Have faith in me." He said, winking.

"Ok, if you say so." I replied.

"Oh, and Bonnie?" He said.

"Hmm?" I asked turning my back.

"I'm glad I get to share this secret with you and remember, call me "Satoshi" around the public." He said.

I smiled, happy that Ash Ketchum has finally returned home.

Author's note: What you guys think of this chapter? Find out what happens soon! - Jan