{Chapter 7}

Bonnie

Wow, so Ash has a brother.

Things is going to be interesting, but I do wonder, does Red know that his brother is a Pokémon Guardian?

I looked at Red and his Charizard. Red looks nothing like his brother, but one thing I see resemblance between them is the determination to win a Pokémon battle.

"Ok, Red, this is a one -one Pokémon. No substitutions." I said to the Trainer.

"Fine by me, Bonnie! Charizard, I choose you!" Red said, unleashing his Charizard into the battlefield.

I looked at Dedenne. He seems eager to fight.

"Ok, bud, it's you and me!"

Satoshi said, "Wow, it's going to be Dedenne vs. Charizard. I wonder how this battle will work out."

Serena stares at him, as if she was trying to connect the dots.

I hope she didn't realize that Satoshi and Ash is the same person. She'll be mad at him for sure.

"Ok, I'll start first. Charizard use Flamethrower!" Red said.

"Dodge it, Dedenne! Ok, use Tackle!"

He did as instructed.

"Oh, no, Charizard. Ok, use Dragon Tail!" Red commanded.

"Dedenne, use Thundershock on the ground, now!"

Everyone stared in shock as I said it.

"Do it now!"

It hit on the ground which causes the Dragon -type Pokémon to trip!

Satoshi

I never thought that Bonnie can do that! I guess that she watched my battling style for a long time since I left to become a Pokémon Guardian.

"I'm impressed, Bonnie. You remind me of my twin brother, Ash." Red said.

Really, Red?

Bonnie said, "In a way, your brother taught me a lot of things about Pokémon battling. Now here's a new move that you never seen before: Use Fairy Wind!"

Serena gasps as she saw the move.

"That's impossible!" Serena said.

Pikachu looks at me and said, "I didn't know he can do that move!"

"That's why Bonnie kept it as a secret until she needed it." I explain to the little electric type Pokémon.

Charizard was down as everyone stare at the little Fairy type Pokémon in amazement.

Clement said, "Charizard is unable to battle... Dedenne is the winner!"

Dedenne jumps to his trainer.

"Dedenne!" Bonnie said, giggling, "You were amazing."

Red said, "Having Dedenne using Fairy Wind like that caught me way off guard. Impressive strategy, Bonnie."

I said, "Well, I guess Red and I need a little chat."

We walk outside and Red punches me on the shoulder!

"Ow!" I cried, rubbing my shoulder.

"I can't believe you! You disappeared for five YEARS! Five years! Do you have any idea how I was scared about you!" He said, scolding me.

I said, "Red, look, I'm so sorry that I didn't come back sooner. Things have changed for me since we last saw each other."

I decided to show him one of my powers as a Pokémon Guardian and unleashed an Aura Sphere.

"Whoa! That was an Aura Sphere! Ash, how did you-" He started to say.

"It's one of the things I've learnt while I was away. Red, promise me that you don't say anything about me being back in Kalos. The final battle will come sooner than later and I have to do this alone."

He sees the determination in my eyes, and knew that there is no way of talking me out of the situation.

"Ok, but Serena will flip if she knew it was you. Who else know you're back?" He asks.

"Just Bonnie. She'll fill you in about what I've done in five years." I explained.

Red leaves, but out of nowhere, some Pokémon attacks him and took him!

"Red!" I cried, trying to save him, but it was too late, Red was gone.

Lysandre

I was in my desk, petting my Pyroar, "Everything is into place."

Then one of my members opened the door.

"Lysandre, we got Red Ketchum as you required." He said.

"Good. We have a test subject to test out our mind control, just like we did with Zygarde, no one will rescue the trainer now, especially Ash Ketchum."

I laugh in delight as I see Red Ketchum struggling against his will, trying to get free.

Things will go my way, to make a new world.... first we will recreate the Kalos Region!

Author's note: Sorry for the long update! I've been working on "The Valkyrie Chronicles", which is a new book series about Astrid who is a secret Rider named Valkyrie. Plz check it out. Thxs. - Jan