{Chapter 3}

Pokémon talk: Bold

Flashback: Italics

Serena

It has been a week since my encounter with Satoshi. He was so mysterious and he looks like someone I used to know.

I walked through the base, where Pokémon Trainers who doesn't have a home stay because of the attack from Team Flare.

Gary is one of the world's top Pokémon Researcher and doctor. He also gives Bonnie advice for battling.

Bonnie, is now a Trainer with Zygarde as her partner. He also given me Ash's Greninja. Greninja was helpful to me and Braxien when we need help.

Sometimes he and I can understand each other completely.

Greninja comes out of the Pok'eball and I was in utter shock that he did.

"Greninja, why you out of your Pok'eball?" I asked him.

"I was worried about you, Serena. You seemed distant lately since you encounter with that Satoshi." He explains.

"Ah, you don't have to worry, Greninja. I'm fine, really." I replied to the water type Pokémon.

He looks at me at first, but then decides to let it go.

As I was thinking, Brock came in. Brock was the first friend that Ash made during his Journey and when he heard that Ash disappeared, he wasn't the same ever again.

"Brock! What's up?" I asked him.

"There's another secret base of Team Flare! I think we should investigate and attack head on!" He reported.

I thought about it. If there is another base... maybe there is a chance that Team Flare wouldn't attack any innocent people.

"May, Dawn, you come with me. Bonnie, you release Zygarde for anything suspious. Everyone else, stay on Base and keep everyone safe."

May said, "Got it Serena."

We went to the location and May said, "So, you have a crush on Ash?"

I went still in embarrassment.

"How did you know-" I began.

"Girl, you're like an open book. If you really like him, you should've told him how you felt."

I rolled my eyes, "Can you at least not talk about this, please?"

Satoshi

I decided to return to Kalos. Why? Because Arceus told me that I have to fulfill my destiny to become a Pokémon Guardian, protector of the Pokémon world.

Flashback :

"I can't believe that Misty, Max  and my own mother  betrayed me. How could they want me to give up my dream of becoming a Pokémon Master?!?" I yelled. Pikachu looks at me with worry expression on his face.

"Pika Pi." He said, trying to cheer me up. I rubbed his cheek, "Thanks for being there for me, buddy. I always count on you."

That's when I felt a rage of power pulled me and Pikachu into a deep hall.

"Whoa, where are we, Pikachu?" I asked the little electric type Pokémon.

"You are in the Great Hall of Pokémon Trainers, Ash." A familiar voice I've never heard in a long time.