{Chapter 19}

Ash

I have to rescue Roma from Giovanni. I still have memories of Red being controlled by Team Flare. 

Red almost destroyed me along with him.

But thanks to Serena and the Resistance, I was able to get him back. 

It must been so long since the Ketchum brothers were together. I remember before leaving Red and Roma behind, Roma always like a challenge, a pretend battle if we were Pokémon Trainers already.

"Get ready, Ash. I'm going to beat you, when we are real Pokémon Trainers!" Roma declared.

"Roma, you are really something, bro." 

"Hey, Roma, Ash, Mum's back." Red said, happily.

"Hey Ash! Ash!" Gary said, interrupting my memory of Roma and me.

I turned to him, "Oh, Gary! I um..." 

"You going off on a secret, yet dangerous mission, aren't you? Something that is Pokémon Guardian duties, I guess. 

And it seems you already make up your decision of not letting us go into it, huh?"

"Something like that, yeah." I replied, smiling.

"If it involves around family, I will help. You really think I'm letting you to do this mission all on your own, aren't you?"

"Thanks Gary. Just keep Ser out of this. I really makes me feel better if she doesn't get involved ... ever. 

It's kind of dangerous and I really don't want my girl to get hurt in the process." 

"Sure thing, Ash. I'll keep her on fake errands, just do what you have to do." 

I run off as I touched the Latiasinte Mega Stone and Key Stone in my right jacket pocket.

I knew that I would need it as a last resort. If there is anything I've learnt in my previous life as a Pokémon Trainer, I have to think outside the box and don't be reckless.

Well, a little bit reckless.

Brock

 I followed Bonnie and Jessie silently. I still can't believe that Jessie was actually working for the good guys. 

It really fooled us all, considering she pretended of trying to capture Ash's Pikachu as long we remember.

But it still doesn't explain of why Bonnie and Jessie working together like this. 

Is there an hidden truth that we should know about?

As I was thinking, Bonnie's Pokegear was rigging as Jessie said, "Hey, Bonnie, it's your Pokegear." 

"Now, who would be calling me in a time like this?" She asks as she flips the screen for both of them to see. 

As if they were in total relief, they knew right who was calling.

"Ash!" They exclaimed happily.

"Hey, Bonnie, Jessie. Have you guys heard anything from my dad yet?" He asks curiously.

"Lawrence hasn't called if you are wondering, Ash. Bonnie and I are searching in the air for Giovanni's headquarters. Greninja is also in the search as well." Jessie informs the Pokémon Guardian.

 "Wow, that's awesome news. I'll try my best of locating the area with my powers. Hopefully we can find him before it's too late." 

"Ash Ketchum, don't tell me that you're worried are you?" Bonnie asks, raising an eyebrow at the nervous Guardian.