{Chapter 21}

Ash

I was in total shock that the gang actually find us, but I knew that it would be very dangerous, considering that I would to do the power of Aura to rescue my youngest brother.

Red said, in scared tone, "Ash, Roma!"

I realize that he finally remembers our younger brother. "Red, you have to get everyone out of here, now!"

Clement ask, "Why? What you exactly doing, Ash? Why you having a Pokémon battle... with Latias? And is that what I think it is?"

They were looking at the Latiasinte Mega Stone and Key Stone.

 "Just run! Now!" I said, as I face Roma and Lycanroc.

I unleash my Aura as I said, "Latias, Mega Evolve!" 

At the same moment, we unleash our Aura, causing a big explosion, as Pikachu and the others grip tightly as they can, as I tried to undo the evil Aura that Giovanni has done to Roma.

 As the dusk clears, I see Roma. 

His dark evil blue eyes turns back to normal. 

He was actually smiling, but then he collapse on the battlefield.

"Roma!" Red and I yelled. As I tried to go to him, I also panted with sweat from the blast. Bonnie was the person who helped me stay stable.

"It's going to be fine, Ash. We'll inform your Dad and we'll meet him at the Pokémon Center." 

I nod at the agreement as we head to the Center where Red and I waited for Nurse Joy to call us in. 

Brock also took into consideration of taking care of Lycanroc's condition, considering of what happened during that reckless attempt.

 I looked at my younger brother who was still unconious, not able to move. 

Clement

It was so weird that Ash hasn't come out of that room where that mysterious person named Roma is at. 

Red didn't even talk to us, but he mostly went to Lawrence to catch up with him.

Lawrence is a Pokémon Detective officer and I know it must've been hard for him not being with Ash and Red for so long.

Bonnie said, "What you thinking about, Clement?"

I looked at my sister. She seems worried about Roma, even though she knew something that we don't know much about the Pokémon Trainer.

"I know that I've kept you and the others in the dark, but I did it because of Ash's sake. Ash became stronger now, but it doesn't feel right that even though he defeats Team Flare, another evil plot emerges and gets in secret past."

"Has Ash come out of that room that Roma is being held at?" I asked the Trainer.

"Not since yesterday. I can't believe Ash did it again, the one that banished Lysandre in Prism Tower and save Kalos and Red's mind control.

It must be so terrifying for Ash to be in that position again. " She said.

Something else crossed my mind, the way that Ash and Red acted, it's like they knew who Roma is.

Bonnie said, "I'll check on Brock and Ash. I'll see you later, Clement."

Bonnie