Growing up

~

Her hands roam down my bare chest and abdomen as she works her hips above me.

"Noah."

Her voice calling out my name in a needy whisper makes me shudder. I grip on to her gyrating hips and know that I can't hold on any longer.

She leans her head down and connects our lips in a heated kiss. I open my eyes to see her green ones looking down at me with pure lust. Just the glow in them makes me let go. Waves of pleasure flow through me and to her.

~

I wake up with a jolt and frantically look around my room to see it's still dark.

I'm breathing hard but otherwise...relieved. I've never felt anything like that.

"Damn" I sighed.

I was ready to go back to sleep when I felt wetness all over me. "What the..."

Did I just wet the bed? I groaned. I'm thirteen years old wetting the bed. How embarrassing.

I can't sleep in this. I slip out of my wet sheets and wince once my pajama pants stick to my skin. I strip the sheets off my bed and bundle them in my arms. I slowly and quietly open the door to my room and leave down the stairs to the laundry room. I'm almost there when I stub my toe on the hallway table.

I want to scream out a profanity but I don't want to wake up anybody. I keep going, limping my way to there.

"Jamie?"

I freeze once I hear my moms voice from behind me. I slowly turn around on my heels and see her in a tshirt and pajama shorts with the superman slippers I bought her for Christmas.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing down here? It's midnight."

"I...um...I sort of-"

"Let me see those" she said, taking the sheets from me. She knew I didn't want to talk about it.

She walked to the laundry room and I trailed behind her.

She brought the sheets up to her nose and sniffed them...weird.

"It doesn't smell like pee" she mumbled more to herself than to me.

She threw them in the washing machine and added all the soaps before turning it on. Turning around to me she asked, "Are you feeling okay?"

I scratched my chest with a sigh. "I just...I don't know...feel different."

"You wanna talk about it?"

"Not right now. I just want to take a shower. I'm sticky."

Her eyes widened like she knew something, "Sticky?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh...um...okay. I think you should talk to your dad tomorrow about this...alright?"

"Mom, it's no big deal."

She gave me a stern look, basically telling me that 'what I say, goes'.

"Okay I'll talk to dad."

She smiled, "Good, now get into a shower and I'll put new sheets on your bed."

"Thanks."

"No problem, goodnight." She kissed my forehead and went upstairs. 

I decided to take a shower downstairs so I wouldn't wake Logan and thought.

I groaned, frustrated about my dream. 

It was about Maddie.

***