Chapter Two

Hailee's POV:

I was walking down the hallway, not really looking at where I was going (when I say not really, I mean I was paying absolutely no attention to where I was walking, instead I was playing a very intense game of angry birds on my phone) when I bumped into something, or rather, someone. "Ahhh." I yell before my butt met the cold floor. I look up through the long, blonde hair that fell over my face when I had tripped to look at the person I had crashed into. Woah. This guy is the defintion of gorgeous. "Are you okay?" The guy asks with both concern and amusement written across his face. I nod my head slightly before accepting the hand he held out to help me up. He lifts me up with no struggle at all. Wow, I thought I was heavy.

"I'm Tyler." He introduces himself, while showing his pearly white teeth. I smile shyly, introducing myself as well. "I'm Hailee." I say. "Sorry for bumping into you, I was...uh..." I trail off. "Playing a game on your phone?" Tyler asks while picking up my phone that was abandoned on the floor. "uh, yeah." I say with a small giggle. I hear tapping on my phone before he passes it back to me. "What did you do?" I ask curious to what he did. "Gave you my number, duh." He replies as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. Well then... I look down at my phone. "Meet me at the cafe across the road at 6pm tonight-Tyler." I look back up, only to find an empty hallway.

Thoughts have been occupying my brain for about three hours now. All I can think of is why Tyler wanted to meet me at the cafe. Ugh. This is so confusing. "Can I bring a friend?-H" I decide to reply to Tyler's text. His reply was almost instant. "of course, I'll bring a friend too.-T" I smile, thinking of bringing Chloe with me.

"Pleeeeeease." I beg for about the thousandth time. "Nope." Chloe replies in the bored tone she's used for majority of this conversation. "Why notttt?" I whine giving her a puppy dog look. Chloe looks up from her book and sighs. "Okay, okay, jeez Hailee, I'll go." Chloe says, FINALLY giving in. "Yay!" I squeal happily. Chloe chuckles slightly before getting up to grab her purse.

I open the door and motion for Chloe to enter first. We find Tyler and another guy sitting in a booth at the back of the room, near a window. Tyler notices me and waves us over. "Hi." Tyler's friend says, looking at Chloe a little longer than necessary. "H-hi." Chloe stutters shyly, which makes the guy smile slightly. "Hey Hailee." Tyler says. "Hi." I reply smiling softly. "This is Blake." He motions towards the guy that is in a full conversation with Chloe now. "That's Chloe." I reply. Guess Chloe isn't too shy around them. Tyler and I decide to just leave Chloe and Blake to talk while we walk up to get ourselves coffee's. "Looks like Chloe and Blake are getting along." Tyler states. I glance towards our table to see Blake talking about something while Chloe listens closely, obviously interested in whatever he was saying. I nod my head before looking back at Tyler. "Yeah." I agree.