Chapter Six

Hailee's POV:

The weekend ended way too soon for my liking. "Call me as soon as you get back, so I know you're safe, okay princess?" My dad says. I nod my head before being pulled into a strong hug. "Cant......breathe." I exaggerate. Dad laughs before letting go. "I love you!" I yell, walking towards the taxi. "Your dad is so cool." Chloe says before telling the taxi driver the address of the school.

Tyler and Blake are waiting inside of our dorm room for us girls. "Finally!" They say in unison. "We've been waiting for an hour!" Tyler says. "Sorry, Hailee's dad wouldn't stop hugging her. I smile before remembering I need to call my dad to tell him I'm safe. Guys be quiet okay." I say while dialing my dad's number. They all put the hands up in mock surrender. "Hello?" My dad's voice says. "Hey, dad, I'm home." I say. "Good! Goodnight babygirl." He says. "Night daddy." I reply before hanging up the phone. I turn around to see three amused faces. "What?" I ask, suddenly feeling self-conscious. "Nothing." They all say in unison, smirks on their faces. "You guys are being creepy." I state before lunging myself on my bed. They all laugh. "Seriously though, what?" I ask, impatiently. Tyler sighs. "You and your dad's relationship is just so cute." He says walking over to me. I smile slightly. "He's been my best friend for years." I say sadly. They all nod before the boys stand up. "We're gonna go to bed now." They say. Blake gives Chloe a hug, which makes her blush and walks up to me. Tyler does the same by hugging Chloe then walking up to me. "Goodnight Hailes." Blake says before leaving the room. Tyler wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close. "See you tomorrow." He whispers before leaving the room. My crush on him has just grown. I smile silently to myself. "You like him." Chloe states. "Shut up." I say. Chloe giggles before falling asleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugh, Monday's.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugh.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"I swear to god Hailee, I will hit you with that damn thing if you dont turn it off!" Chloe yells. I groan in response.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

A pillow is rudely thrown to the back of my head. But...I still ignore it.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"GET UP, OH MY GOSH YOU GIRLS ARE SO LAZY!" A loud, annoying voice yells.Great, the boys are here. Still...I keep my eyes shut.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"TURN THAT DAMN THING OFF HAILEE." Chloe yells. That earn't herself a pillow to the face. "Hailee!" Chloe screaches while the boys laugh. "That's it!" Chloe yells. "No, wait, I have an idea." A voice all too familiar says. Tyler. "Ahhhh!" I yell when my legs are suddenly pulled and my body lands on the floor with a thump. "Ouch." I say softly, rubbing my head and pouting. Tyler laughs loudly, causing Chloe and Blake to look at us and start laughing too.

"I hate Mondays." I groan again. Tyler sighs before replying. "poor baby, but you have to toughen up." I groan once again.