Chapter Seventeen

Tyler's POV:

Hailee is so perfect. I love her so much, and tonight, tonight I"m finally going to tell her. "Hurry up Ty." My princess says impatiently, pulling me out of my thoughts. "I'm coming." I say, trying to stand up. "You've never been ice skating, have you?" Hailee says, noticing. "I thought it would be a fun thing to learn." I say sheepishly, causing Hailee to laugh before she grabs my hand. "Come on." She says leading me towards the ice rink.

I was doing pretty good. I only knocked a total of five adults and two teenagers over. But in my defence, I did yell 'look out!' so it was actually their faults. All of a sudden I lose control and I fall to the ground accidentally pulling Hailee with me bacause I was holding her hand. We were both unable to contain our laughter. "I love you." I whisper. Our faces are close to touching. Hailee's eyes widen slightly. "I love you too." She says. I bring my face closer to hers, Hailee doing the same. We close the distance between us. The kiss didn't last long because a worker came up to us and told us it was closing time.

"I had fun." I say referring to ice skating. "Me too." Hailee says. We are both standing outside her dorm room. I lean in and kiss her passionately. "Goodnight princess." I say once we break the kiss. "Goodnight." Hailee whispers. "I love you." I say quickly before kissing her again. "I love you too." She says. Slowly, I back away from Hailee, heading towards my room. I shut the door behind me before fist pumping the air. "I'm gonna guess your date was good?" Blake asks from the other side of the room. I look at my best friend before talking about what happend. I honestly feel like a girl but I don't care.

Hailee's POV:

I sigh dreamily, sliding down the closed door. "Good night?" Chloe asks joining me at the door. "Yes! We went ice skating, and Tyler told me he loves me!" I squeal happily. Chloe knows I've practically been in love with Tyler since day one. "Finally." She says grinning widely. I cover my face in my hands sighing dreamily again, unable to stop the smile threatening to form on my face, not that I want to stop it.

Just for Her (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara