Chapter Twenty-One

FOUR YEARS LATER

Tyler's POV:

"You got everything for tonight?" I ask Blake. I made Chloe take Hailee shopping. "Yeah, yeah I got it." He says, rubbing his hands together in excitement. I feel for the little box in my pocket for the third time within five minutes. "I'm home!" Hailee yells as she and Chloe walks through the door to our house. She walks up to me and kisses me softly on the cheek before she puts her bags on our bed. "What did you get?" I ask, wrapping my arms around her waist and looking over her shoulder while I rest my chin on the top of her head.

"Where are we going?" Hailee asks looking out of her window at the passing scenery. I decided to take the longer way so she does'nt suspect where we are going before we get there. "We're going ice skating?" Hailee asks once we pull up outside. "Yup." I answer. Hailee gets out of the car so I take the moment to hide the little black box quickly. "Come on baby." I say wrapping an arm around my beautiful girlfriend.

"You actually did better than last time." Hailee comments sounding surprised. "Of course, ice-skating is my calling!" I say playfully. Hailee rolls her eyes, which only makes her look even more gorgeous in my opinion. My phone buzzes just as I was about to leave the carpark. Hailee goes to look at the message for me. "No, it's okay, I got it." I say, managing to get my hand to my phone before her. "Oh...okay." Hailee says suspiciously. It's ready-Blake I read. I hope Chloe managed to do her bit too.

As we near our final destination I see Chloe sitting on the grass with a red rose. "Hi?" Hailee says slowly, making it sound like a question. "Hi." Chloe chirps happily. "This is for you." She says, handing the rose and a rose to Hailee. A red rose for the never ending love I have for you. Hailee's head shoots up and her eyes meet mine. "What is this??" She asks confused. "A rose." I suggest. "Thank you, I diddn't know that" She says sarcasticially, once again suspicious. "Let's keep walking." I say, grabbing her free hand. We walk around a corner where another friend of ours is standing with two roses. One White and one pink. A white rose for our youth, and the years we will spend together. The first note says. A pink rose for how happy you make me. I look at Hailee as she reads these notes. Her eyes meet mine once again, tears are visible in hers. "Come on princess." I say pulling her further along. After a few minutes we reach a small clearing where a picnic blanket was set out with a picnic basket. We sit down and I reach into the picnic basket to get out the last rose. "I loved you the moment I saw you Hailee. So, the last rose is a lavender rose, the symbol for love at first sight." I say, looking down at the rose then up to Hailee. "Hailee." I say sofly before grabing the small box from my pocket and kneeling on one knee. "Will you marry me?" I ask. Hailee's hand flies up to cover her mouth. Tears begin to fall from her eyes as she nods her head yes. "Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes!" She says once she recovered. I grin before leaning towards my fiance, kissing her with so much passion.