Chapter 2

<Claire's POV>

"Hi, I'm Josh." The man says. My brain goes berserk. This is Joshua flipping Dun. Noticing my mouth was dropped open, I slam it back shut.

"You're Josh Dun," I blurt, causing me to embarrass myself. "Sorry about that. I'm just a huge fan. Quite surprising seeing you here," I smile.

Smiling back at me, he nods. "Yeah. Tyler and I were gonna spend a few days here since we have a tiny break. Decided to grab a ticket to a local show, which happened to be yours, while we were here,"

I nod my head in understanding.

He quickly looks at his phone, seeing that he got a notification. Looking back up at me he asks, "Do you mind showing me to the Taco Bell around here? Tyler said he wants me to meet him there."

"Sure. This way," I gesture to the exit.

<Josh's POV>

I follow Claire to the exit of the theatre, and submerge myself into the crisp air of fall. There was a bit of a awkward silence between us, despite the cars rushing by.

In an attempt to start a conversation, I ask,"So, how long have you been performing for?"

"Oh, I don't know. I've been doing stage shows for about 5 years or so," she answers.

"Oh cool," I say back.

"We're here," Claire says to me. There it is. Literal heaven, also known as Taco Bell.

I'm now kind of sad, because Claire was such a nice person. I really wanted her to meet Tyler and Jenna while I still had time with her. I got an idea. "Hey, why don't you come in? I could order for you," I offered.

"Sure, why not? But I can't let you pay for me," she added.

"Not starting an argument here. I'm paying," I sassed.

"Ugh, fine. I wouldn't want to argue anyway," she gave in.

We walk into the restaurant, and I look around a bit for Tyler and Jenna.

"Hey Josh!" I hear Tyler call. I jerk my head toward the noise and smile.

"Hey Tyler! T'sup man?" I ask my best friend.

"Nothing much, except for the fact that I think you brought someone along with you," he said with an amused smile.

Claire blushes a little bit before I explain. "Oh yeah, you know that show I went to earlier?" He nods. "This is the persons show I saw."

"Hey. I'm Claire. Nice to meet you," she smiles.

"Hey, Tyler. Nice to meet you too," as he returns the favor.

"Pretty sure she already knew that, Ty," I laugh.

He looks confused. "Wait how? Maybe the fact that you addressed me in fr-"

"She's a fan, Ty," I interrupt him.

"Oh! Oh. That makes sense," he nods, the jumbled thoughts in his head obviously untangling. He started laughing, with us laughing as well.

---

Claire and Jenna are talking about something I can't make sense out of, so I take this chance to talk to Tyler. He notices, so he decides to talk first.

"So what was the show, anyway?" Tyler asked.

"Oh. She's a singer," I answer.

"Ah, cool," Tyler answers. To my surprise he adds something. "You know, you should get her number. Seems like a pretty nice person, and you never know when you'll get in touch again."

"That's not a bad idea," I say.

"Are any of my ideas bad?" Tyler said.

"Hah, no!" I laugh at his sudden sassiness.

"Thought so," he smirks.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm super sorry I didn't update sooner. I was just busy with some school and music related things. I'll try my best to update sooner. Love y'all!