Chapter 19

<Claire's POV>

A few weeks later, Josh and I are in LA, visiting his place and just hanging out there for a while. Life is actually pretty good. 

"Hey, Claire," Josh says.

"Yeah?" 

"Just a wild thought, how do you like LA?" 

"Oh I don't know.... Just kidding! It's always been a dream of mine to come here. Did you know this is my first time ever in California?" I laugh.

"That's insane! Wow. That's cool," he smiles. Just as he's finished with his sentence, he gets shoved in the back by a raven-haired dude.

"Josh, my dude! What's up?" he yells.

"Wait, what the hell? I'm- BRENDON?" I exclaim in shock. Both of the boys look at me, and I put my hands up. "What?"

"You're the Claire Josh has told me about! Awesome to meet you!" he gives me a big hug, which I return to him. 

"Ah, nice to meet you too!" I smile really big, then I start laughing. "I've been a fan for as long as I can remember... my emo's showing, damn it!"

Brendon chuckles in return. "That's okay, I get it. Once an emo, always an emo." I nod.

"So what're you up to, B?" Josh asks him.

"Oh, just hanging out here back at home. It's pretty nice to be able to settle down after a while," he responds.

"Same here. Decided to bring Claire over here to show her around a bit, I just learned this is her first time here!" 

"Oh wow!" Brendon's eyebrows raise in surprise. 

Josh looks at the time. 5:30. "We should probably get going if we want to get dinner. We'll catch up with you later!"

"Yeah, you guys too! Bye!" Brendon walks away.

Josh and I start walking towards the direction of the restaurant we were going to. Today was a really good day, indeed.

A/N: No damn plot. I'm ending this story, so it'll still be up for people to read. Also, I didn't want to delete it because there are some parts of this that I like, but I literally have no ideas for this anymore. Sorry guys.