Chapter 7

Quick A/N: This picture is completely irrelevant but it fits my mood atm. Enjoy!!

<Josh's POV>

I feel the bus come to a stop, and I look out the window. We're at Claire's apartment complex.

Josh and Claire

J: We're here
C: Like I can't tell a gigantic bus is on the road in front of my apartment. I'll be right there.

I smile at my phone and put it down. A couple minutes later, I hear a knock on the bus door. I walk to go get it. 

"Hey. Let me get the side compartment unlocked for you," I say, walking out into the cold. 

"Oh, thanks," she says to me when I open the door. I nod in response and wait for her to get her bag into the storage area before I close it again. 

When we get into the bus, I close the door. Tyler walks into the front area. 

"Hey, once again. You get your bag into the side?" he asks, Claire nodding at him. Tyler nods at me, and I nod back, only to pass it on to Claire and Claire to return the favor. 

"Is this a war of nodding or something?" Claire finally asks, a playful grin on her face. 

"I really don't know. Anyways, what do we want to do? Do you know any places around here?" Tyler asks Claire as Jenna walks out into the living area. 

"Welp, here's the thing. I've only lived here for what, three months? I only know the basics around here, and a few good restaurants. Kinda stupid, but it gets stupid cold here, stupid fast, as I've learned," she tells him. "But we could be tourists and go to the aquarium or the planetarium."

"Aquarium? There's an aquarium?" Tyler asks, suddenly excited.

"Woah, okay Tyler," I laugh. 

Claire looks at me before changing her look to a look of fake shock to Tyler. "You've never heard of Shedd Aquarium? Thought that was a midwestern thing to know. I knew a little bit about it before I moved here," she then laughs.

"Well," Tyler puts his hand on his hip sassily. "No, in fact I didn't know about it because every time we're here we only spend a day in town."

"Okay then. Josh? Jenna? Are you against going to the aquarium?" she turns her head towards us.

We shake our heads no.

"Then we're off! We'll probably have to get a cab, probably don't want to be driving the bus around town too much, eh?"she asks, not really looking for an answer.

---

<Claire's POV>

We're walking around the aquarium, looking at all the different sea creatures they have there. 

"Jellyfish!" Jenna exclaims, causing us all to laugh. She didn't pay any attention to us as she sped over to a tank with the stinging creatures. I'm looking at some shrimp because I find them relatable for some odd reason, as I think about what went on today in a matter of 4 hours. I woke up, found Josh at the sidewalk of my apartment, went out to breakfast with him, Jenna, and Tyler, had them invite me on tour with them once again, and now I'm at the aquarium with three literal children. 

It's been a while with them here, and to be honest, I haven't gotten bored. But to end our fun here, an employee comes up to us. "It's closing time. Hope you enjoyed today," she says to us.

We walk out the exit, and get another cab back to the bus.

---

 "Well that was fun today. Just casually going to the aquarium after we go out to breakfast after you find me from phone location. Completely normal," I laugh.

"Well, I mean, not gonna lie, it was really fun. Especially with you here. Glad we could get you with us today. That sounded better in my head. Oh well," Josh sighs.

"That's alright. I'm really glad I can go on tour with you guys again. I think this'll be fun,"

"Yeah. Just wait till you see what we have planned this year. It'll be really cool," he says.

"Oh, I'm sure about that. Based on clips I've seen from each year, it gets better and better each time," I say before I yawn. "I'm gonna hit the hay. See you in the morning, J."

"And I you. That also sounded better in my head. I'm stupid. Good night," he says.

"You're not stupid at all. Good night," I respond

A/N: Oi. It's like 10:45 at night when I'm writing this, and I'm tired. Why am I not good at writing chapters??? Ugh. Well, I have one more thing to say. THIS STORY HAS OVER 100 VIEWS WHAT?! I didn't think that so many people would read this. Thank you for reading this. It really means a lot to me. Also, thank you to those of you who stick out the times where I don't update. Also known as literally all the time. I just have a lot going on with school and music stuff. I keep saying that I'll update more, but that never happens, so I'm not gonna say anything. If I'm allowed to say it one more time, thank you.