4. Dance With The Devil PART 1

The sun was replaced by the moon. The bright sky was replaced by a dark sky. The clouds were replaced with millions of twinkling stars. The air was warm but the wind was just a breeze of cool air. It was indeed a perfect night for the best party of the year. After my mother had left for work, I got ready and rushed out.
Now here I am. Sneaking through the woods in my white silky dress that reached past my knees and white ballet looking shoes and red ruby accessories. These clothes did look like they were for prom but it's a change from wearing casual clothes. Just might have a change, doesn't harm anyone. As I drew closer and closer to the party, the louder the thundering music got, the brighter the mega bonfire shown, the smell of disgusting alcohol got stronger and the more excited I got. I heard people yelling and some singing to the music like they were drunk. They probably were drunk.

This party was held in the woods which was unusual but at least we got the whole forest to ourselves and no complaints from the police about "Private property". When I finally reached the party, I wanted to either find Peter or one of my fellow friends. The hard part was that almost the entire school was here and there were over hundreds of people in my school.

I could tell that stand out in the crowd because I was one of the ones who were wearing dresses and I was wearing a glow in the dark like white that could easily shine through the dark. When people caught sight of me, they had no problem and made a path for me to walk through the busy dancing crowd. As I passed, I could hear wolf whistles and squeals and gossips which I didn't really pay attention to.
I than ran into a familiar face. Of should I say two. Emma and Mia. Mia was wearing casual clothes like skinny jeans, plain white T-shirt and a black leather jacket while Emma was wearing a short sky blue dress that only went down to her knees. When they saw me, I gave them a smile and a wink while they stood their for a moment in awe.
"Y/N?" Emma asked stunned.
"The one and only" I teased with a smirk. "YOU MADE IT!!!!" Mia squealed and threw her arms around me in a tight embrace. "Course. I wouldn't not go to a party like this, would I?" I said. "I had a feeling you would sneak out" Mia winked. I returned the wink and turned to Emma. "And the whole 10 minutes, we were telling Ray, Izzy, Holly and the others that you weren't coming." Emma complained. I giggled at her whining. "Don't worry, I'll tell them. I'll see ya' around in a bit" I said before rushing off into the crowd.

"Hey! Y/N" Someone called. I turned to see a group of my friends sitting on a log. Ray, Izzy, Holly, Ellen, Kelly and Alex. They were some friends I usually saw around the corner and they always treated me like a sister. I couldn't help but smile as I strolled up to them and sat between Ray and Holly. "Mia and Emma said you weren't coming" Ray said taking a strand of my hair and twirling it around her finger. "I guess it's a change of plans then" I smirked. "Did you sneak out?" Kelly asked cocking a brow. I giggled evilly. "Maybe." The other girl chuckled. "Is the sweet Y/N becoming a naughty Y/N now?" Izzy teased. I decided to play along and nodded.
After having a chat with the girls, I then remembered my boyfriend Peter. he doesn't know I'm here! I wonder where he is. " Hey, does anyone know where Peter is?" I ask. "Oh, your price charming, eh?" They teased. I rolled my eyes at them but nodded. "Uhh, he might be on the dance floor." Ellen said shyly. I smiled at her and stood. "I'll see you ladies around!" I waved and went towards the dance floor.
I pushed through the dancing crowd, looking for Peter. I was hoping he would just be dancing with some of his friends or having drinks and food or talking to people he knew but when I finally had him in my view...
It was none of those options.
An option I would never think of. When I saw this, I felt as something broke in me. My heart broken into pieces and tears started to form my eyes. I tried to hold them back but it ended up worse. There Peter was, with his slick black hair, handsome face, slim body....

Dancing with another girl.

This girl had blonde hair that reached down to her shoulders, innocent brown eyes, slim body that any man could fall for and she wore a very revealing red dress that showed her thighs and barely showed her boobs. (boobs, balls, melons, coconuts Whatever you wanna call em!)

That disgusting jealousy feeling boiled through my veins, as well as anger. Of course, Peter didn't know I was here but what he was doing, would ever make me forgive him. I told him if he bullied anyone else, we would be done but it looks like we're already done. Peter was really busy kissing and biting this girl's neck and leaving hickeys all over it. He also moved him hands up and down her body, feeling every curve on her. The girl on the other hand wasn't just standing there but roaming her long fingers through his hair and smelling his shampooed hair.
Everything me and Peter have been through and done...
It all felt wasted.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when I realized that Peter had finally caught sight of me and now looked ashamed and pitiful. No need to feel pity for me, after all. We're done. Peter opened his mouth to call for me but I just turned my back on him and rushed off through the crowd, never wanting to see his beautiful handsome face again.

I went to the tables of food and drinks. Food and drinks always made me feel better. I felt betrayed. I felt empty. I felt like I meant nothing to Peter but a toy. A toy that's being thrown of by the owner. I decided to hang around the tables, eating food and drinking. I didn't care what I was drinking but I always went for the fizzy drinks, no alcohol.
Half an hour passed. I chugged down the last coke that was there on the table. When I realized that there were no more fizzy drinks, I frowned. Yet, I felt satisfied. I had lost count of how many drinks I have chugged down but I knew it was more than 6. Since Peter isn't an option to dance with, I might as well leave. It's a pity because I thought that this party would be the best night but I must've been wrong......

To Be Continued...