12. A Sleepless Night

There I lay. Wide awake. Not like I can even keep my eyes closed for a few seconds before they snap back open. You when you have to sleep with someone else in the room and they snore while keeping you wide awake? That's happening to me. Although I was sleeping in the same bed as that snoring someone. And that someone was Jeff. Jeff was snoring like right in my ear and it was useless trying to even close your eyes. It's also useless to try move or wake Jeff up. Jeff has me in an unbreakable grip, and if I woke him up? Let me just say that I may be in serious trouble.

Jeff had his arms wrapped around me, pulling me close to his toned chest. Yes, it was pale as pale but it was toned. My back to him, I was only used to this position with Peter, who I don't want to bring up again. Jeff's face was nuzzled in my hair and I could hear him inhaling my scent every now and then. So yes, he was basically snoring into my ear. I wished to turn onto my back and shut the boy's moth to stop his snoring but this was only in my dreams, if I had any at the moment.
I let out a loud sigh. Jeff doesn't wake up. I let out another sigh bigger than the other one. Jeff still doesn't awake. I let out another sigh, loud enough to get Jeff awake. I feel Jeff stir and his grip loosen. Enough for me to turn onto my back and stare at the ceiling. My head turns to face Jeff which I sorta regret. I meet face-to-face with Jeff. Jeff now awake and his sleeping mask on his forehead so he can see me. We stared at each other for what it felt like an eternity until he finally spoke.

"Why'd you wake me up?" He sounded tired and groggy but there was still slight in his voice. I opened my mouth to speak but I debated to whether tell him that I couldn't sleep because he was snoring or not.

"Y-you were snoring" I replied felling nervous. Jeff's frown turned upside down into a smile, causing his bloody smile to widen and he let out a quiet manly chuckle.
"Sorry, did I wake you?" He asked chuckling.
"U-uh not really. Y-you sorta keep me up that entire time." I said innocently. Jeff's eyes widen and he let out a sigh.
"I never knew I snored. Anyway, just sleep." He said getting comfortable on the mattress. I shuffled further away from him till I was at the bed's edge but unfortunately he pulled me back over to him. Jeff snaked his arms around me once more and cuddles you close like a teddy bear. i blushed once again and thankfully it was too dark for Jeff to see.
Jeff put his sleeping mask back over his eyes and simply went back to sleep, no probs. But this time, no snoring. A smile creeps onto my face and I get comfortable and finally close my eyes.

As I was about to fall into darkness' hands. I heard the WORST sound I could ever hear.

Jeff's snoring.