Q&A About The Book!

Why Didn't You Write More? What More Is There to Write? Jeff Is Sane Again, The Reader Grows To Love Him & They Live Happily Ever After! What More Do You Want In That? The Story Would've Became Boring To You Guys Anyway. Also, About 30 Chapters is Enough For Me Thanks!

If There Was Another Ending To this Story, What Would It Be? Errrmmm, Jeff Falls Off The Cliff & Dies In The Reader's Arms While The Readers Realizes She Loves Him? Mmmm Yeah, That's All I Got. Although You Guys Would Hate Me If Jeff Died In The End. I'd Hate Myself For That!

What Ever Happened To That Emo Named "Luke" At The Start Of The Story? Whatever Happened To Him? I Was Actually Thinking About That Earlier. I Wanted Him To Have A Bigger Role Like: Luke tracts Down Jeff, Kills Jeff & Rescues The Reader So They Can Finally Be Together And Live Happily Ever After! But Than I thought, Nahhh! Let's Just Say He Went To Die In A Ditch!

What Inspired You To Write This Story? Many Other Fan Fictions By Awesome Authors! They All Inspired Me! Helped Me With New Words And Plans!

What Brought You To Quotev.com? That's Not Really Part Of The -- Uhhh, Well. I Was Simply Looking For More Jeff The Killer Fan Fictions! Once I Saw This Website, I Was Like: "WOW! I Want More Of This Shit!" 

What's With The Cover Of This Story? What's The Pic From? What Makes It Look So Eye-Catching? The Cover Pic Is From The Fan Made Teaser Trailer Of Jeff The Killer Which By The Way Is INCREDIBLE!!!!). I Spent A While Observing Other Story Covers. It Wasn't Just The Pics But The Fonts Of The Words. The Words Different Sizes And Fonts. You Just Got To Let Your Creative Side Take Control!

What Gave You The Idea Of Jeff Having No Heart Beat? Uhhh, The Heart Thing Was From The Movie Called "Warm Bodies". A Peculiar Zombie Movie But Different! Also! I Got It From The Dracula In "Van Helsing" When The Character Anna Says To Him, "You've Got No Heartbeat". So There Ya Go!

What Do You Think Of The Characters? Grace, She Reminded Me Of My Auntie Who I Have A Strong Bond With. Peter, Sorta Reminding Me Of Someone I Don't Wish To Be Reminded Of. Mia, Reminds Me Of One Of My Best Friends Who Are Just As Crazy As Me! The Other Characters Being Brought Up By My Imagination!

What Is Your Next Story Going To Be? It's Basically A Vote! There's The List Of Stories I'll Be Writing In The Near Future Just On My Profile Page, Along With Some Of My Information! So, Yeah! There Is A Creepypasta Story In The Making Right Now That Will Hopefully Be Continued In Time.

Anyway, Guys! Thanks For Checking Out This Page! But Most Of All! Thanks So, So Much For Checking Out This Whole Story!! Now, Please Add This Story To Your Favs If You Enjoyed It! 

I Do Have Another Jeff The Killer Story Available On My Profile Page So Please Check That Out. It Is MUCH Better Than This One In My Opinion. It's More Detailed And Has A Much Better Plot.

Follow Me Will Make My Day! Share This Around To All The Jeff The Killer Fans! And Thanks For Reading!!!

Adios! Amigos!