21. Property Sold

My legs ached. My heart was pounding. My tears smudged my makeup. I felt dizzy, tired, exhausted and tired. Shouldn't I feel relieved? Safe? Happy? Is it because my ex boyfriend Peter hasn't said a word since he saw me, picked me up and carried me towards Grace's home. His face hasn't held any expression since he saw me. I was about to fall asleep in Peter's arms when I suddenly realized that we weren't heading towards my aunt Grace's house but deeper into the forest! I started to panic. Jeff could be in there, waiting for me. He'll attack Peter, maybe even worse, kill him!

Why is Peter taking me deeper into the forest?! That's the most important question. I tried to speak but all that came from my mouth was a croak. Like my vocal cords were in knots. I looked up at Peter, who was starting to grin deviously. This grin didn't suit him. This grin only suited a psychopath. A murderer. A madman. Jeff. Fear and panic started to overcome me. This wasn't Peter. At least he's not acting like himself. What's gotten into him? Has he gone mad? As Peter carried me more deeper and deeper into the woods, I struggled in his arms to get free but his grip only tightened.

He even got so tight, I could hardly breathe. He giggled at my pain as I gritted my teeth and let a whimper escape my lips. "Wh-what are y-you doing?" I croaked out, a tear escaping my eye. Peter smiled wider than before. "I'll give you a hint, my dear Y/N. Ever heard of 'Soul Sold To The Devil'?" He asked ending with a chuckle. (A.N: I Don't really Know How To Explain It. Just Search Up The Meaning And You'll Sorta Know What Peter Means!)

Wait, a few weeks ago, some people called Jeff the devil for reasons. Soul sold to the Devil. He's selling my soul to the Devil. Wait. No. Impossible! He's giving me to Jeff! No! Please I must be mistaken!

Peter must've saw the horror on my face when he chuckled more. "You got that right, Y/N. I'm giving you to the killer." I thrashed in his arms, begging to be free but his grip was far too strong. Tears escaped my eyes. I felt helpless. I felt weak. all I could do was watch as Peter carried me closer and closer towards Jeff. I wasn't really sure how Peter knew where Jeff was or how long Peter and Jeff had set this up. But why was Peter doing this? For a murderer who killed so many innocents? Why?

"W-why are you doing this?" I screamed at him. "You're the one He really wants, Y/N. Everyone is dying because of you and I'm doing everyone a favor. Sacrifices have to be made in life, Y/N. And you're the sacrifice. So just live with it." He said not even looking at me but dead ahead. I struggled more in his arms, wanting to be free and begging him to let me go. "I'm doing for everyone else, Y/N. Just accept your fate!" He yelled in my ear. "Please, Peter. I loved you and this is how you repay me! I thought you loved me!" I argued. "And I realized that I didn't love you, Y/N. I don't need you anymore but someone else does." He argued back.

Suddenly, Peter came to an abrupt stop. He ignored all my sobbing and begs and softly put me down on the forest floor. I was still a little injured. My ankle still sprained and not letting me able to walk or stand on it. I was basically helpless. I looked up at Peter as he towered over me and looked down on me with an evil smirk. "Please Peter, I beg of you." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. Peter just shook his head and looked ahead. I looked were he was looking and gasped at the sight.

There was a campfire. But no one was there. Well, no one alive. There were about 8 bodies. All bodies of females. Females of my age. Shock and realization hit me like a train. It was all my friends. Mia and Emma. My two best friends. Ray, Izzy, Holly, Kelly, Alex and Ellen. They were all here. All dead. They had stabs, slashes all on their bodies. It made me sick. All my friends were gone. Gone forever. I'll never see them again. I started to cry more. Jeff had been here and he must not have one far. Not far at all. Unless......

He was here.

Suddenly, I heard it. Sick laughter. Laughter of a madman. Laughter of Jeff. My eyes darted around the area, looking for the owner of the sick cruel laughter and they landed on a figure who wore a fresh blood stained white hoodie. Jeff. I gulped in fear. My eyes still full with tears. Jeff was sitting on a log around the campfire, twirling his infamous knife in his fingers skillfully.

In an instant, his head turned to us and his eyes rested on Peter. Then went down to me then up to Peter again. "What do we have here?" He said getting up and slowly stalking towards us. "I've brought her. Now keep your part of the deal and leave me and my girl friend alone." Peter sneered shoving me forward towards Jeff. Jeff had stopped only 2 meters in front of Peter and I was now at his feet. Helpless. Jeff looked down at me for a minute before looking back up at Peter.

"Well, I'm impressed that you've escorted my little princess to me," Peter let out a sigh of relief, letting Jeff's eternal smile grow bigger. "But I always could've caught her myself. Plus, you've harmed her and I said to bring her to me. Unharmed." Jeff finished with a vicious growl. This growl was indeed bone chilling no doubt. Even Peter was starting to panic. "No! She tripped and sprained her ankle. It wasn't my fault!" Peter argued. Jeff just laughed at Peter's arguing. "I don't really care. You touched my property and you need to pay the price." "No! You said if I brought her, you'll leave me and my girlfriend alone! You liar!" Peter yelled seething with anger. "I'm Not a liar. You're just stupid to believe that a killer will keep his word." Jeff grinned.

Peter turned to run, but the second he took a step, Jeff used his inhuman speed and stabbed him in the back. Peter fell to the ground, screaming in agony but his scream was soon cut off as he started to choke on his own blood. Jeff stabbed Peter in the heart. 5 times. 10 times. 20 times. 30 times. I even vomited because of the horror and gore that was happening before my very eyes. Jeff let out a huff as he turned to me and slowly walked over to me.

I silently gasped as he picked me up gently bridle style and started carrying me deeper into the forest. Away from the bloody murder scene. I cried into Jeff's hoodie as he walked. He didn't say a word. "Why?" I asked through sobs. "I'm sorry, Y/N." Jeff whispered.