15. Never At Peace Again

A beeping noise, brought me back to life. A bright light shone right in my eyes, making my eyes sting and me thinking that they'll catch on fire. My bones felt weak and my body felt like it was being held down by weights. With all the strength that I had surprisingly got from my rest, I sat up and found myself sitting in a hospital bed. Hospital. I hated them. They smelt weird and lots of sick people were here. Surgeries. Deaths. Births. All that stuff I can't handle. I just hated hospitals. I got comfortable and looked around my surroundings. A very white room. Hospital stuff around the room that doesn't have my interest and a window that was luckily closed and locked.

I suddenly remember everything that's happened. I escaped Jeff the Killer while he was sleeping. I've been rescued. I felt so happy and relieved. Away from all that pain. I'm free. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door to my room open and close. "Ah! You're awake. Miss Y/N" A cheery voice said to me, catching my attention. I looked to see a nurse who was only in her 30s perhaps. She had ginger hair and green eyes.
I gave her a real smile that I hadn't given for a long time. "How are you feeling?" She asked returning the smile. I nodded saying "Better". "That's good. You were found running through the woods and fell unconscious." She informed. Yep. I remember running for my freedom through the woods. "So, do you have any relatives you can perhaps stay with?" She asked. "Well, before my mother was unfortunately murdered I stayed with my friends Mia and Emma." I replied. She just nodded. "Well you do have some visitors outside so since you're now awake, I guess you would also want to see them."

Hope and excitement rose in me. Was it my friends? Was it my family? Or was it the police or..... him. No it can't be him. I pray not be him. "Wait? How long was I out?" I asked all of a sudden. "You were out for 4 days, Y/N" She answered. I nodded and let her leave. Before she left, she said: "I'l tell them you're awake." She said with a small smile.With that, I was alone. Alone with my though.I couldn't believe I escaped Jeff the killer. I'm free. But, I felt.... pity? Regret? What? Why? Is it because I left Jeff alone. He loved me. But did I love him back? He would've awoken to find me not in bed. He would've looked around the cabin, calling my name but not finding me. He would be angry yes but upset. He would've felt lonely, betrayed but still in rage. Why am I feeling so sorry? He killed my mother and locked me away from the world. Yet, he loved me but it was possessive. But I can just picture him howling my name in sadness. It makes me feel just regretful.

I heard a knock at my room door, again being interrupted from my thoughts. "Come in!" I said loud enough for the people outside my door could hear. The door was busted open and familiar faces rushed in. Mia. Emma. Ray. Izzy. Holly. Ellen. Kelly. Alex. All my friends were in here. Everyone crowded around my hospital bed, drowning me with questions.

"Where the Hell were you!?!" "You haven't been at school for days!" "Why the Hell weren't you at school!" "You've missed so much homework!" "We even got in trouble for not answering the teacher for letting them know where you were!!" I was already starting to feel a headache.
"Shut up!" I yelled. With that, silence flooded the room. "I know you guys may not believe this but.... I was kidnapped." I said quietly. They opened their mouths to ask more questions like "Who kidnapped you?" "What happened?" "How did you escape?" But nothing came out of their lips which made me relax.
"Lizzy may believe me but the rest of you will think I'm insane." I said quietly and innocently. Lizzy gave me a puzzled look.

"I was kidnapped by Jeff the Killer." I confessed with a sigh. "OMG!!!!!!" Lizzy squealed like a girl who got exactly what they wished for christmas. The others including me had to block our ears because she was so loud. "Geeez! Can you be any louder?!" Ray growled with sarcasm in her tone. "Yes..." Lizzy opened her mouth to scream again before her screech was muffled by Emma thankfully. "Is it that creepypasta dude on the internet that's not supposed to be real?" Emma asked ignoring Lizzy's attempts to try pry Emma's hand off her mouth.

I nodded. "Bull crap." Ellen muttered. "It's true. I swear!" I protested. "I believe her." Mia supported me. "We've seen some pretty crazy shit ever since I lived at my house." Mia confessed standing beside my bed. I smiled at Mia and muttered a "Thank you". Mia just returned the smile. "Fine. Well, you're gonna have to tell that to the cops and hope they believe ya." Ellen said with a roll of her eyes. "Just hope they wont think you're insane and send you to the mental house too." Alex added.

"Hey! I'm the only crazy person here! And I think it should stay that way!" Mia growled teasingly. I felt like someone was missing. Peter. I guess I wasn't used to not having a boyfriend anymore. I was stilled pissed off at him. I actually wonder if he ever knew I was gone.
"Hey, umm what about Peter?" I asked shyly. The girl's looked at one another, their smiles faded into frowns and they bowed their heads. "Umm, we asked him if he still cared about you and he just replied with......"
I waited for Ray to continue. I feared what she would say next. "He.... he just didn't care anymore." She finished. I felt betrayed. Peter didn't care about me. I don't think he ever did. Why? Why would he do such I thing? Why to me? My head lowered in sadness and tears started to run down my cheeks. I felt like a toy that was just thrown away. Just like Jeff's toy.

No one dared to say anything. They knew I didn't want them to. They knew that I didn't want them to comfort me. I just wanted to drown in my own tears. I was an orphan. I was still single. I have a killer who is obsessed with me. I don't feel at peace. I don't I'll ever feel at peace again.
I felt stupid for crying in front of my friends. I didn't care anymore. People can call me whatever they want. Cry baby. Orphan. Loner. Retard. Bitch. I didn't care anymore. I felt like I didn't have a place in the world anymore.
"When do I get out of here?" I ask wiping my tears and sniffing. "Umm I think tomorrow." Kelly said. I just nodded and they left. Left me alone with grief and sadness and regret. I felt of being watched but I didn't care. Jeff can come kill me. Bring me hopefully peace. I could be with my mother and father forever. take me away from all this.

No. I'm not suicidal. I'm not one of those people who let their depression get in the way of life an give up on life just like that. I'm going to carry on. I'll fight. I'll pay Peter a visit. He wont just ditch me and move onto another girl without a punishment. He needs some sense knocked into him. No, I don't mean kill. I'm not insane and I haven't snapped. I'll do something else.

In the meantime, I wonder how Jeff is doing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff WILL Be In The Next Chapter. I Promise You That! Please Follow Me And All That Boring Stuff. I've Already Made Some Amazing Friends On Quotev & I'll Love To Make More! Anyway! Goodbye.
~WitheringWolfie