Ch 5: Welcome To Initiation

Smallville, Kansas

Braedey stood alongside Martha, Jonathan and Clark Kent, cheering for the graduating class of Smallville High School. Their applause was specifically directed at one graduate that wasn't exactly normal. It was with a grin of self-satisfaction that Kara Kent accepted her High School diploma. After the graduation ceremony, Kara rushed over to her family and friend.

"Thanks for coming, Braedey; it means a lot that you came here."

Braedey smiled at her. "Hey, on a day as important as today, how could I miss it?"

She had been pleasantly surprised to find Braedey attending her graduation. He had apparently been trying to stay hidden in order to surprise her, but it's rather difficult to hide from someone with superhuman senses.

After receiving hugs from all four of her personal audience, the Kent family plus one returned to the farm. Most of Kara's graduating class was planning a party later that night, but Kara had a much bigger event to attend. Clark and Kara went upstairs to get into their costumes, while Braedey began cycling through his various forms. Upon finding the form he wanted, he slammed the dial of the Transformatrix. Superman and Supergirl came back down the stairs in time to be greeted by the familiar flash of blue light.

"WHEELJACK!"

The Cybertronian that Braedey had turned into was a 25ft tall Autobot. His body structure was similar to that of a ninja. He had two wheels as his shoulders, whilst the other two were hidden from view inside his lower legs. His chest was shaped as his vehicle mode's cab, whilst his base colour was white. He also has his green and white highlights. He also has two katana swords built into his back, whilst two wings were on his back. His helm was designed like that of a samurai helmet, with two wings on both sides, and a large built spot in the middle, protruding out from the top of his helm, and out over his facial plate.

Supergirl gave a thumbs-up, while Superman chuckled.

"You're going to make quite the impression with that one, Braedey."

Wheeljack shrugged. "Hey, if you're gonna meet people, make sure that they don't forget ya, eh?"

Martha Kent approached Superman. "Now, Clark, you take care of your cousin and Braedey, all right?"

Clark smiled at his mother. "Don't worry, Ma, they're gonna do fine."

Martha smiled back, then rejoined her husband at the table.

"Have fun, kids!" Jonathan waved at them. The three heroes nodded, and Superman put a finger to the communicator in his ear.

"We're ready."

A white light surrounded the trio, growing brighter by the second. When it became too bright to look at, it cut out altogether. When the light disappeared, the heroes disappeared with it.

~*~*~
Three Months Ago

"Braedey." Clark said solemnly. "There's something we need to discuss with you."

"Sure." Braedey felt a little uneasy as he let Clark and Diana into his home; both of them seemed very serious, almost grim. He tried to remember if he'd done something wrong. Had he broken some law, or disobeyed a rule that superheroes had to follow? So far, no one had mentioned any wrongdoing on his part.