Chapter 11

"Mommy who is that in your bed?" When I tell yall I sat up so quickly when I heard my child's voice. I held the cover on my body so that she couldn't see that I was naked. Luckily Shawn was still sleep.

"Lexi, sweetie how did you get in here?" I could have sworn that I locked the door last night.

"I just open it." she said with a shrug, so I didn't lock the damn door. Shit!

"Okay baby go downstairs to the kitchen I will be there to fix you something to eat." Lexi look at me and Shawn one last time before she went and did what I said.

Once she left I got out of the bed to actually lock the door this time. I threw my pajamas on and proceed to wake Shawn up.

"Shawn you gotta get it up." I kept on trying to wake him up for at least five minutes until he finally stirred around his sleep and sat up a little.

"What the hell Bey? I was getting some good sleep in." he complained.

"Well sorry to wake you up sleepy head but my daughter is awake and she saw us together. In this bed so yea..."

Shawn eyes got big and he got out the bed also "Shit I thought you lock the door" he was still naked so my eyes went directly to his penis. I swear if Lexi wasn't here I would get a quickie in.

"Um yea I thought I did too but I didn't so I need for you to put on some clothes and head downstairs with me."

"I'm meeting her?" he ask, from his tone he seem to be a bit scared.

I didn't want it to happen like this but I feel like they have to meet right now for the awkwardness to go away. "Yea baby you are but I promise that it will be a quick okay. I just need for her to understand that you are my friend and you just needed a place to sleep for the night." I could tell Shawn wasn't liking this but I know he will go through it for me.

"Mommy what took you so long I'm starving" Lexi complained with a pout.

"Girl you are not starving at all."

"Uh huh you took all day."

I rolled my eyes at her being so dramatic "What do you want to eat?" she pointed at the Cinnamon toast crunch cereal. This was her favorite cereal so I'm sure she's going to have at least three bowls of this.

I was fixing Lexi her breakfast when Shawn peep in to see if it was okay for him to come in. I gave him a nod letting him know it was an okay for him to sit down with us. I handed Lexi her bowl and sat down next to her. I know this is going to be an awkward situation.

"Hey you're that guy who was in my mommy's bed" she pointed out as soon as Shawn sat down. All he did was look my way with an embarrassed look on his face.

"Lexi this is my friend Shawn, Shawn this is my precious daughter Lexi" Lexi happily waved at Shawn while he gave a shy wave. I actually wanted to laugh because he can be so confident when he's trying to get with a woman but is so terrified of being in a room with a little girl.

"Hi Shawnee" she said with the biggest smile.

Shawn scrunch up his face from the name she gave him "Um its Shawn" he corrected her.

"But Shawnee is better" I chuckled a little bit and gave him a look to let him know to go with the floor.

He nodded his head "I guess Shawnee is it then." Lexi smiled and went back to eating her cereal.

"Mommy if this is your friend then why was he sleeping in the same bed as you?" Why in the hell do I have such a smart five year old child?

I cleared my throat "Because sweetie Shawn had needed a place to sleep since he was out all night and my house was the closet so I agreed to let him sleep in my room."