A helping hand.

- (y/n)s P.O.V -

I was truly happy to meet Zak and the guys. Might be the happiest or more eventful day after a while. "You going to brag about meeting me to your friends?" He asks with the smile he sculped on his face a moment ago. I love his smile. I thought to myself. Although, I was happy in my mind, I wasn't so happy after he asked his question. "Ehh, you see, the thing is.. I have no friends. Not a single one, after the last one I knew left town." I reply with a sadness in my tone and a rather expressionless face. I looked at him to see his reaction and I saw a glint of concern in his eyes. "Do you want to talk about it?" His smile had disintegrated by now. "Well, we're basically at the hostel, so I guess if I can stay longer I can tell you all about it, as long as you're willing to listen to me blabber without falling asleep.." I say as I see the hostel already and turn my head a little to the side. "I'm willing to listen even if it takes you 10 hours to talk, you're always welcome here." Zak says with a comforting voice.  We all get out of the van and I offer help to get their equipment to the hostel. They gladly accept and mention that a helping hand is never overrated. To say the least, all of them are very friendly and actually made me laugh after who knows how long.