Sudden interference.

- (y/n)s P.O.V. -

After some explaining to Jay, he just says "Okay, don't do stupid shit kids." and walks off, giggling like a Japanese schoolgirl a few meters away. "I heard that!" I yell while laughing and close the door. By the time I turned around, I saw Zak, who had somehow reorganized everything in the room, like he was making sure no clues were left behind. "Woah Zak, how'd you do that?" I ask him, a bit confused at what I was seeing. "Oh, you know, just cleaning the mess." He tells me with a casual chilled out tone. I like when he talks like that. "Oh, okay." I say and sit on the couch facing the TV. I find the remote and turn the blabberbox on. I switch the channels a few times and the thing loses signal. "Oh whaaat? Not again..." I mumble to myself and switch the thing off. "What happened?" Zak asks me, as he's sitting down next to me, rather close. "No, nothing, it's just that, the blabberbox Mike lost signal, like every other TV I use. I wonder if it's a-" I suddenly get cut off by none other than Zak. He just kissed me, out of nowhere. But why?  I ask myself. After a few seconds he pulls away and looks like he's blushing. "Curse.." I finish y sentence and crash into a hug. This time, his hug is just as strong as mine usually is. So there we sat, hugging in silence. After a few minutes, i pull away and look at him, confused in a good way. "But why?" I ask him. I really want to know why he did that.