More explaining.

- Zaks P.O.V. -

Shit, did I mess up? I ask myself, too worried I did. "I did it, because you seem perfect for me.. Hope I seem perfect to you as well.." I tell her, even though I knew words could never express how I felt. "I see." She says with a rather deep ad kind of scary voice. Then she snaps her gaze towards me and smiles brightly. "Well Zak, you're in tons of luck!" She tells me and swings her arms up into the air. "I am?" I ask her, a bright smile on my face now too. "Of course you are! Why else did I ever agree to talk with you in the first place, silly?" She seems really happy now. I try hiding it, but I can't and I dart at her with a hug so strong, I we fall backwards, with me on top of her. We both laugh in pure happiness and joy.

- (y/n)s P.O.V -

So the prophecies are true. All the dreams I saw were glimpses into the future. I tell myself with happiness. "I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm so happy I met you Zak." I tell him and close my eyes while smiling. As he was about to reply, the door opens again, and Aaron walks in. He walks over to us and has the weirdest face right about now. "Hmm, guess Jay wasn't lying about suspicious behavior from you guys." He tells us both. We had forgotten the way we were hugging and Zak got off me, after that he helped me up. "We weren't really doing anything besides the pillow fight and trying to watch TV earlier. If it makes you fell better, we can explain during breakfast." I tell Aaron, with a calm and bored tone. "Can we believe you guys though?" He asks us, after winking and prior to leaving. I roll my eyes and reply quickly. " Yeah, you can." He closes the door and walks off, to wherever. "Sorry about them, they got weird thoughts." Zak apologizes, clearly embarrassed about the situation. "Nah, it's fine, trust me." I reply. "What's the time by the way?" I ask him. "It's 9.15. We'll start moving at 25." He tells me and goes to the bed to lie down for a few minutes. As he does that, I walk to the bed as well and lie next to him. Before I know it, he had pulled me next to his side and got a lighter type of blanket to pull over us. Sure felt nice and cozy. The atmosphere in the room changed to a loving and warm one. Before we knew it, we both fell asleep.