Goof off time.

I looked at the time; 8.37 PM. Hm, guess I got to head back to the Hellhole called home. I had to pull away from Zaks warm embrace. "Zak, I got to get home. Not that I got anyone waiting for me anyways, it's a story for a different day, but it's late." He nods, understanding me. "What's the time?" He asks, out of curiosity. "It's.. 8.39 PM at the moment. Almost 9 PM already." I chuckle and smile. "I can drop you off, if you want." He offers and I throw my jacket on. "Okay, lead the way, ghost." I mock him playfully. "Catch me if you can!" and he runs out of the room. I laugh slightly and start walking.

- Zaks P.O.V -

I hide behind the closest corner and hear Aaron walk by. "Hey dude, what are yo-" I sush him and motion for him to get away. He just laughs, since he sees (y/n) and shows a little heart before walking towards her. "Hey (y/n)." He said casually with his usual smile I think. She waves and keeps walking closer to me. As I was about to scare her, she has vanished. I didn't see the doorway next to my hiding spot and she sneaks up to me. I hear a monotone "Boo." come from my right and I leap out from the corner with a yell.

- (y/n)s P.O.V -

After I scare Zak, I basically fall to the floor from laughter. "Hahahaha you're so easy to SCARE! HHAAAHAHAAHAHA!" I keep laughing with tears in my eyes. "Ugh, I didn't see the frikking doorway!" Zak tells me with a louder voice and helps me up. "Plan your pranks bro." I tell him and casually walk off. I hear him smirk and he runs up from behind me and tickles my sides. "AAH! SPIRIT ATTACK! SPIRIT ATTACK!" I yell and turn around, only to find him laughing more than me. I was almost terrorized. "Who's got the better prank now?" I scratch the back of my neck and point at him. We finally get to the van and drive back to my place.