Chilling out afterwards

After uploading the EVP to the Internet, likes and comments start rolling in. There were many comments on the reality of the voice and some people analyzed the audio file. Many people were having doubts, but some were saying things such as we miss you Peep and so on. I let things take their natural course. I put my phone away and turn to Zak. "Looks like we got attention." I look at him and smile. He smiles back and motions for me to come over. I go to him and sit down next to him. "Hey." I say to him. "Hello there." He says back and hugs me from the side. I hug him back and eventually push him on the grass. I lay on top of him in a comfortable position. Eyes closed, I process the sight I witnessed with Lil Peep. I'd been a fan of him for quite a while and I love his songs. 

The sun is slowly setting, as evening arrives. The setting sun is beautiful. I walk to Zak and stand next to him. I just turn my head a to him and give him a look. He looks back at me and smiles. "Pretty, isn't it?" He asks as he keeps looking at the sunset with his shades on. The warm breeze washes over me and him. Everything's quiet. The sun slowly goes lower and lower. Everything's quiet.

The sun has set. It's darker outside. I sit in the caravan and think random thoughts. The window is open and so is the door. I lay on my side of the bed and listen to my surroundings. Zak is outside taking photos of the lake and our caravan. I check social media and see he has uploaded some pictures of the lake and caravan. It's beautiful. I notice the crickets making their noise. It's slightly chilly out. It smells like summer. The after rain smell. 

I get up and grab a drink of juice form the small fridge. I drink a bit and put the rest back. I just stand there, looking out the window and breathing in the summer air. I don't notice anything around me anymore. I space out completely. It gets quiet. I go back to the bed, get under the covers with an empty mind. Everything's alright, it's just that the encounter with Peep made me miss him. Wish he was here, but he's not. 

Zak walks into the caravan, closing the door. I just lay there, facing the wall, half asleep. He notices and comes to me. He sits on the bed and puts his hand on my shoulder. "You alright love?" He asks and waits for me to respond. "I'm fine yeah, just sleepy as hell at the moment. Come lay with me." I tell him and pat the pillow next to me. He lays down and puts an arm around my waist, gently and lovingly.