Ghostly friend (Lil Peep)

It had been a while since we sat down and I told Zak my story. After sitting and cuddling a bit I went to the car and got out my Bluetooth speaker. I put on a compilation of Lil Peep songs. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUJhHtXCLek&t=297s) I was still a little sad about the memories but I had to get over it and move on. While listening to the songs I look into the 'abyss' and think of nothing at all. "Miss him?" Zak asks and sits next to me on the sandy area of the campsite. He leans his head on my shoulder and rests. I look at him from the corner of my eye and smile slightly. "Yeah, I miss him, but always thinking that he's still with us. so, in his honor I listen to this compilation and some other ones as well. I personally think he makes good chill and sad songs." I tell Zak and stare back at nothing. The weather is clearing up. I lay a bigger scarf down and lay on it while staring at the sky and then closing my eyes. Zak lays next to me and rests too.

A couple of hours I wake up, in the caravan this time and sit up. I smell food and look out the door, seeing him making food. He notices me in the distance and walks to the door. "Had a nice rest? I took your phone and speaker with me so you'd keep hearing the songs." I smile at him and get out of the bed. "Yeah, I slept fine. Guess the songs were on repeat, which I set them to..." I pause for a bit and talk again. "Hey um I noticed you were making food. Smells good, what is t that you're making?" He starts walking back to the cooking area and I follow him. "I'm making (favouorite campsite food). It's ready any minute now. "Oh ok. I love that food so much when going camping. I'm gonna fetch the drinks." Just as I was about to go get the drinks I noticed them already outside on the table. "Or maybe I'll do that another time." Zak chuckles quietly and continues doing his thing. I sit on the bench next to the grill and take a big breath of fresh summer air. While humming without noticing myself do it, Zak looks over at me. "She's in a state of bliss I see." He mutters to himself after looking back at the fire in front of him. "Indeed she is." Someone from a distance says. Zak looks for the person and sees a spirit. "Are you Lil peep?" He asks from the mostly transparent man. "You know it. Is me yeah." Zak quickly gets me out of my state of bliss and tells me to look behind me. I look and see Peep looking back at me. An eerie but sad and happy feeling floods me as tears start flowing down my face.  "Gus? How'd you get- why?.." I'm in shock but snap out of it. "May I hug you if I can?" I ask him as I stand up. "I dunno guess you could try." He replies while spreading his arms. I walk closer to him and wrap my arms around his ghostly figure. Surprisingly enough the hug worked. 'Woah, I just hugged Lil Peep after his death..' I think to myself as I want to pull away but I'm stopped by Peep. I hear him quietly cry. He talks with a lower voice. "I'm sorry to be crying like this. I miss my family and friends. Wish I could contact them.. and I know I hurt you all with my death.. Just cause I'm not there physically don't mean I have no clue what's going on.. Again, I'm sorry." I freeze for a bit and hug him tighter. "I understand how it must be. But your fandom still loves you and I'm sure Goth boy clique is still living strong." I assure him as I hug him and cry a few tears. "Thanks for the assurance. I must go, sadly.. How can I repay you for the time you spent on me?" I think for a bit as I pull away from him. "Hmm, a message to the world." I turn to Zak and tell him to get a recorder. He hands it to me. "Ready?" I ask Peep. "Yeah, let's do it." I turn on the recorder and say rolling, then I tell Peep to say his message to the world. "I miss you, Goth boi clique." I stop the recording and thank him. "Hope it made things easier for you." I tell him as he starts fading. "Yeah, it did. Thanks, (Y/n)." I hug him, he hugs me and slowly fades. He whispers something. "I love you so much, hope Zak won't mind." I reply. "He won't.." Gus has fully faded now. I go back to the van to analize the audio recording which turns out to be a Class A EVP. I upload it and write the caption: "A message to the world, by Lil Peep..."