Chapter 8: Sibling Fight and Royalty Markings.

Tucker’s P.O.V.

“You’re both Alphas.” Liam said looking at Niall.

Niall scoffed and looked at me with cold eyes. Crystal blue eyes that held nothing, but hate in them all of a sudden. I couldn’t blame him because my brown ones were staring at him with the same hate. I don’t think I can hate him though. He is my brother. He did run away though with dad because of me. Maybe I should hate him. He just now tells me this stuff and expects me to most likely obey him and serve him. O please, that asshole won’t get me to do shit for him.

“There is no way we are both alphas. Impossible.” Niall roared at Liam who flinched and moved away toward the other three. I could tell by his voice that he was in denial. Wait? Denial? Niall? I’VE GOT IT.

“Niall, you’re in deniall.” I said before laughing really hard.

Louis and Zayn found it pretty funny as well because they doubled over in laughter. Harry and Liam though stood firm and didn’t even laugh. What’s up with them? Sour dogs and no humor. I shook my head at them before I heard a growl from Niall. I didn’t take it as much before I was slammed against the wall like I had done to him. Good thing I was healed or else it would have hurt. O, who am I kidding. It fucking hurts like hell.

“Say it again Tucker. I dare you.” Niall’s words were venomous and his grip was tightening. His eyes started to glow golden and I had to act fast. In one swift movement I grabbed Niall’s throat as well because my hands were free and started to squeeze. I felt a surge of power rush over me and I pushed my leg against the wall and pushed off. I flew with Niall across the room and slammed into the other wall.

“This scene is familiar Niall.” I said between gasps of air. He tried to growl except it ended up in a growl, cough, choke, hiccup thing. I wanted to laugh at his stupid whatever noise, but his grip was also choking me. I suddenly had an idea, but I didn’t want to hurt Niall too badly. I suddenly gripped his hand that was choking me with my free hand, spun him around and tossed him to the floor with a loud thud.

“Next time Niall keep your hands off me. We may be brothers, but you aren’t acting like one. You were gone for so long Niall and I wanted to find you and dad. I honestly missed you so much and finally I moved on. Here we are fighting and I can’t help, but feel hate for you.” I glared at him and watched him slowly shake his head and stand up. Liam and Harry rushed to his side while Zayn and Louis just watched. “I know I’m new to this werewolf business and new to this whole guard thing Niall, but answer these questions nicely please. Why don’t Zayn and Louis help you as well right now? Why did only Liam and Harry help you? You are their alpha.” I was really puzzled by this simple event before me.

Niall grunted as Liam and Harry helped him up and his eyes went from golden back to blue. “Liam and Harry help me because I actually am their alpha.” My lips form an ‘O’ shape.

“But that doesn’t explain Zayn and Louis.” I am getting a devilish thought and it might be harsh especially for Niall. I block my thoughts as best as I can from Niall. –Perfect. If this idea goes through I can get Zayn and Louis to join me side.- I come out of my thoughts.

“Zayn and Louis don’t have an alp—“I cut Niall off and look at Zayn and Louis.

“No alpha? I thought you guys obeyed Niall.” They shook their heads in response before I saw Louis opening his mouth.

“No we are just his friends. We were our own pack about one hundred years ago. Niall found us and said we didn’t have to join, but we could have a home and such with him.” Louis looked over at Niall and smiled. Zayn followed suit. I smiled inwardly to myself as I thought it about and decided not to go ahead with my plan at this point.

“It’s nice that he has some kindness and sense of honor.” I said turning back to face Niall. Liam and Harry got in front of Niall and growled at me. O hell no. They didn’t just growl at me. Something inside me sparked an unknown feeling and reaction. I growled at them and instantly all of them except Niall who looked stunned, cowered away and hid on the other side of the room.

“So my brother is an alpha.” Niall smirked and I was feeling like I knew where this was going.

“So my brother is a dick.” I replied, sticking my tongue out at him. He was about leap when suddenly my arm started to burn from a sharp heat. I glanced down to see the star tattoo glowing and a little paw print appeared in the middle. Niall winced in pain as well and I could see the same mark. I was about to say something before a knock at the door snapped me out of the pain.

“Niall. Tucker. Open up. Its dad.” A voice from the other side of the door said. I froze in fear and suddenly bolted toward the window, crashed through and jumped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*UNEDITED*

SIMPLE FILLER CHAPTER IN MY MIND XD. It actually is the beginning of the action to begin :)!

Tucker doesn't catch a break does he or Niall?

LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND I'M SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER D: GOOD AND BAD FEEDBACK!

QUESTIONS... 2 ONLY..

1: Why does Niall's mood swing and Tucker hate him so much?

2: Why did Tucker run?