Chapter 10B: Parents Part 2

Tucker’s P.O.V.

“You have our son.” I heard someone say from behind me. I spun around to see my parents who raised me after I had been abandoned.

“If I remember correctly he is our son,” My actual dad said to my other dad who proceeds to raise his eyebrow.

“To be honest and correct that is true, but you kind of abandoned him.” My other dad said matter of factly.

“That’s—“My actual dad couldn’t respond to that. It was true. I had been abandoned by my family. Despite knowing my real family; it was the ones who took me in that were my family.

“I agree with him,” I said while pointing at my other dad. “You left me alone. Alone. A word that describes the feeling I had for what seemed like ages. A feeling that I was going to die because no one loved me. A feeling that I was going to never see home again.” I brought my voice down to a whisper.

There was a stunned silence as everyone seemed to be taking in my words. My actual parents stiffened and growled before their eyes both went golden red.

“You will COME HOME THIS INSTANT!” Both screamed in unison. I shook my head and took a step back.

“You both can kindly go fuck off,” I snapped at them. “You aren’t my parents anymore and you certainly aren’t going to be talking to me again.” Suddenly Niall was in front of me glaring. I raised my eyebrow at him.

“You guard me, don’t you Tucker?” His voice was low and threatening, but still not enough to make me back away.

“That’s correct Niall, however I don’t guard them,” I jerked my thumb in the direction of the savage parents.

“Well if I’m around them you have to be respectful.” He narrowed his gaze at me trying to make me back off.

“Just you Niall or would you like me to bring up with Paul all these issues?” I leaned closer to him and brought my voice into a whisper. “You wanna go again? I think you can’t do anything.” He shook his head no slowly and stepped away. “Thought so.”

“Mr and Mrs. Horan. I must ask you to kindly leave,” I had turned my gaze from Niall to them. “You are endangering Niall in your current idiotic forms. Now please walk away.”

I heard snorts of laughing from my other parents as the two began to walk away.

“Thank god,” was all I said before a bang went off.

****

Short ending to the parents.. I thought it was gonna be longer, but parents... I couldn't write more on them... sadly..