Prologue

There may be some grammatical errors as I have not edited it.
Hope you enjoy it!!
Lilitha
XxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaving school was easier than I imagined, it was the years ahead that I couldnt have predicted. I got emancipated when I left school. I used to be a child model, multi-toned brunette hair and bright emerald eyes, modelling companies were demanding to hire me, when I was 6 I starred in a big movie, I got paid alot from it. But when I turned 16 I found the statements to my savings accounts that should have held all of my money until I was 18 but to my horror and disbelief, the balances that used to be thousands were merely a hundred, if that. When I confronted my mum and step-dad they said that I was a spoilt brat that didnt need the money, they needed the money and so did my half brother and half sister. I was furious with them. That night I packed a couple of suitcases and I left, taking all the statements with me, for a few months I stayed at any home I could until I was told about emancipation, the moment it was explained to me, I knew thats what I had to do. When the day arrived in court and I was sat adjacent to my parents I felt guilt, sadness, betrayal and angry. But they couldnt even look at me, the judge was sympathetic towards me and ruled that I get granted my emancipation wish, the weight on my shoulder suddenly vanished, when the judged asked if I wanted to file to sue my now ex parents for my money back I just said no, I didnt want anything more to do with them, I saw my mother out of the corner of my eye sigh in relief, smirking at my step-dad and I realised that I had made the right decision. They were a negative thing to have in my life, nothing good would ever come from trying to hold onto them, so I let them go willingly and they danced off into the sunset without looking back.

My lawyer helped me find a place to live a few towns away, it wasnt anything special but for a 16 year old it was a dream come true. A simple one bedroom flat, but it was mine and while I was in education I would get help paying for everything. I enrolled in the local college, I decided on A-levels as I just wasnt sure on what I wanted to do in life, I was only just getting on my feet after my whole world was turned upside down, so I didnt want to rush into something I might regret.

Walking into the college I was overwhelmed by the sheer size of the building, the corridors crowded with students, my anxiety hits the roof and I have to take a few deep breaths to steady myself before I force my feet to move, one after the other, over and over, but slowly, no running. After a few wrong turns and dead ends I finally find the photography room for my first ever lesson, my nerves causing me to feel jumpy and on edge as the open door looms infront of me. I finally pluck up the courage to step over the threshold, entering the room, my gaze immediately lands on and is captured by the very handsome man, lounging behind a large desk, playing with a camera lens. Now id be lying if I didnt say that my heart started pounding harshly in my chest, my lungs seem to have forgotten how to suck in air, my palms get sweaty and I feel like racing out of that room before he notices me. But before I could turn around and run away, his electric blue gaze collides with mine, all coherent thought disappears from my mind. His eyes are as blue as the clearest ocean, his perfectly angled face is tilted slightly, his plump full lips curl into a sly smile as my gaze shamelessly roams down him, his shirt hardly hiding the muscles underneath that my fingers beg to touch, his brown hair tousled slightly. As my gaze collides with his again, the blue pulling me deeper into its depths, this is where my obsession came from. But who can blame me, when the universe introduces you to someone who looks just like what I invisioned a greek god would, golden skin, calm blue eyes and the body of someone who definately takes care of themselves. I quickly take a seat, dropping my gaze to my lap, trying not to feel his gaze roam over my figure, but i was well and truly lost when he started talking, his voice captivating my every thought and i couldnt help but hang on his every word.

After the lesson my childhood friend Will, who is a year older than me introduces me to his group of friends, one guy catches my attention and holds it. His short black hair spiked stylishly, his soft grey eyes hold mine, his body skinny but still muscular, a sly smile creeps across his lips as i smile and force my gaze away, noticing the girl with the fiery red hair hanging on his arm. Will introduces me around, my anxiety kicking in until he wraps his arm around my shoulders, comforting me, we went out for a bit in school but we both agreed that it was wierd and it felt as though we were dating our sibling, so we mutually broke up but stayed very close friends, which i am very thankful for. The guy who caught my gaze was called Lee, the red head was called Kay, odd name i thought but she seemed nice enough, a bit possessive of Lee but with looks like his i can understand her possessiveness. The others of the group seemed nice, like a huge family, and it was nice after a while how they just included me like i had been there for months, soon it was time for lessons again and i bode them all farewell, Lee smiling widely at me when my gaze lingers slightly.

Fast forward a year. Lee and Kay had broken up, he had started seeing me on and off, friends with benefits. I enjoyed it, it was fun and it wasnt serious but eventually my feelings started catching up, when we were together it was incredible but when we had our breaks when he would see other people it honestly broke my heart but the stupid part of me always went running whenever he called, he had that power over me and he knew it, he used it, and to hell with it, i loved it. But our 'relationship' never stopped me from crushing on Mr Grayson Murrs, my photography teacher, every time i saw him my heart would beat a little faster, breathing became irratic and my nerves would spark, i loved the feeling, i know i shouldnt, he was my teacher, but i didnt care, he was something out of a fantasy. His was the only class i really excelled in, i tried to do more and more each lesson, to try to impress him, to see that sparkle in his eye when he sees my work, its one of the things i have come to live for. Each morning i would spend extra time getting ready, for Grayson or for Lee or both. It was my life and i loved it. But at the weekends i work at a bakery, trying to save up money for my life and gaining experience so i can get a better job when i leave college.

Fast forward another year, my final year at college, i am upset and happy by it. Lee and I are still seeing each other occasionally, Greyson seems to be getting closer to me, he even agreed to let me photograph him for my portfolio and he doesnt know that i keep an album at mine of shots i have done of him, mainly without him realising, when we went on trips to find certain backgrounds, when he reads his books in class, just him generally, i know i sound like a stalker, but i just cant help myself, he is pure perfection. It is just a few months until my final exams, potentially my last time seeing Greyson and i am determined to make a deep impression on him.