Chapter Ten

Slipping on a lacy tulle nude dress I spin in the mirror, admiring the cut and the weight of the skirt so it doesn't lift too high, carefully pinning my hair up I almost can't contain my excitement at going to see Greyson's work in his first gallery exhibit, carefully blending my makeup I finish my look with a soft peach bag and some nude heels with red soles because why not. Greyson had messaged me yesterday telling me to be ready for 6:30, thank goodness my lessons had finished at 12 today, gave me plenty of time to get ready. My stomach is doing somersaults. Speedy couldn't contain her excitement when I called her yesterday evening, I swear I'm still slightly deaf in the ear she squealed into, taking one last look in the mirror I head into the living room, perching on the sofa, I drum my fingertips against my knee suddenly nervous, my phone rings, Greyson is outside. Excitement races through my veins as I grab my keys, heading outside where a shiny black Mustang Shelby GT500, Greyson leaning casually against the side, his eyes appraising my outfit choice as I step carefully towards the car, gently running my hand over the beautiful curves, a huge smile across my face.

"Wow." I whisper in awe, stopping next to Greyson who looks incredible in a dusty grey suit.

"I thought I told you not to wear something so distracting." He half sighs, smiling warmly at me.

"Is this your Mustang?"

"Yeah, bought it a few years ago, impulse buy but I've never really had the opportunity to show it off." He opens the passenger door for me, slipping in carefully I swing my legs into the car, the plush leather hugs my frame, the new car smell lingers in the interior and i marvel at the craftsmanship, running my fingertips lightly over the dash as Greyson gets in.

"How far away is the gallery?" I ask, feeling excited.

"Almost an hour away."

"Please tell me there's open road where this beauty can show us what she's got?" I ask, gesturing to the magnificent car, Greyson stares at me for a long moment.

"IL give you a ride you'll never forget." His reply causes my mind to create all sorts of naughty thoughts as I read too far into his response.

"Oh I bet you will Mr Murrs, let's see if you're as good at handling this power as you are photographing." I see a blush creep across his cheek as we both buckle in, the engine roaring to life, my muscles tingle at the power and noise of the engine, I laugh excitedly as Greyson peels the car out into the road, heading off down the almost empty roads.

"Thank you for coming with me tonight Danielle." Greyson glances towards me.

"You're welcome Greyson, by the way call me Dany please, Danielle seems to formal now."

"Dany." He tests my name on his lips and so help me a delighted shiver races down my spine, my teeth sink into my lip as I feel my cheeks heating.

"Is there anything I should know about this evening? Anyone important that you need to impress where I need to not put my foot in my mouth?"

"I don't know, I don't know what to expect to be honest." He looks at me sheepishly.

"Okay so generally good behaviour, dont embarrass myself or you ..."

"No drinking for you either." Greyson commands, I frown.

"Excuse me?" I fold my arms across my chest, Greyson stops at some lights and looks across at me, I fall into the blue pools of his eyes.

"When you drink you ... May do something you regret. I'm sure you remember your behaviour from the party." He replies softly, I quickly cover my face with my hands embarrassed.

"Oh god's, I'm sorry for my behaviour that night, I never do that sort of thing." His warm hand gently pulls one of my hands down, holding it captive.