Chapter 1

Walking into the college doors, into the usual hustle and bustle of students racing around i breathe a sigh of relief, this place feels like home to me now, suddenly arms wrap around my waist, halting my steps, a chin rests on my shoulder, blowing tendrils of hair over my face as breath whispers over my skin.

"Hey babe." Lee whispers against my neck before kissing my skin softly, my body heats at his familiar touch and i lean back against him, covering his hands with mine.

"Hey Lee, what are you doing?"

"Being close to the most beautiful girl in the world." I grin as he spins me around, capturing my neck with his hand before his lips collide with mine, a purposeful kiss, it leaves me breathless and wanting more, his grin widens as he notes my reaction to his touch, playfully punching him on the shoulder i grab his hand tightly and resume my walking towards the common room.

"What do you want from me?" I ask teasingly, already knowing the answer but i love hearing it from his lips.

"I want you, all of you, your naked body writhing under me." A blush spreads across my cheeks at his whispered reply, lost in our own little world together.

"Hm ... i might make you wait this time." I tease, feeling him tense and take in a surprised breath.

"That would not be fair at all."

"Life isnt fair." I retort laughing before i race away from him, too quick for him to catch me, speeding into the common room i almost make it to the sofas before i get tackled, spun in the air so i land on a soft comfy body laughing. Our group of friends roll their eyes at our antics, used to our odd behaviour, i scramble off of Lee and sit next to him, he tucks me tightly against his side, his hand entwining with mine, i cant help the way my heart races when he is near me, its just natural.

"So you two back together?" Will asks, smirking as he cuddles up to his girlfriend Steph.

"Hell yeah." Lee replies just as i reply.

"Nope." Earning a shocked gasp from Lee and a wide grin from Will. Lee tightens his arm around me burying his face in my hair, pressing a soft kiss to my neck, making me blush like crazy.

"Would you two get a room." Ben jokes, looking up from his laptop, i grin back.

"But then you wouldnt be able to watch." I joke, laughing at Ben's expression as he quickly looks away laughing.

"So when is your first class for today?" Lee asks, tucking my hair behind my ear, scattering my thoughts.

"Not until 12." He looks at me shocked, smiling.

"Then why are you in at 9? Was it to see me?"

"Nope, last i heard you were with Abbie so nope, i came in to see Ben and Pat." I grin before shooting away from Lee, sitting right next to Ben, watching him do his film work on the laptop, trying to ignore Lee's gaze on my skin.

"Don't get me involved in this." Ben jokes, entwining his hand with mine, just to annoy Lee. But just as Lee grabs my other hand to pull me back, Pat races into the common room, his height dwarfs all of our group, taking me chance i bolt up, launching into Pat's arms as he quickly catches me, spinning me around as we laugh.

"Dany." Lee warns, Pat being his best friend and Pat and i have always been close, more like brother and sister but id be lying if i said there was no attraction between us.

"Come on Lee, you've got enough girls, Dany's mine now." I cant help but giggle like a school girl as Pat places my feet down but doesn't relinquish his hold on me, I hear the sofa pushed back roughly a moment before i am dragged away from Pat, i make a feeble attempt to hold onto Pat, smiling from ear to ear before my back is pressed tightly against Lee's chest, his breath whispering over my neck, his arms shaking in anger.