Chapter 3

College finished surprisingly quickly the next day, id managed to round up a few of my friends to help Grayson out, even Pat and Lee agreed, and even though im annoyed with Lee im kind of excited to finally have a photo with both of us in. Stupid I know, but the heart wants what the heart wants. Ben and his girlfriend Jazz walk at the front, holding hands and acting their usual lovey dovey. Lee and Pat are walking behind me, arguing under their breaths with each other. Glen, the gay of our group walks next to me, grinning from ear to ear.

"Grayson is hot!" Glen exclaims, grinning madly as a blush covers my cheek, I nudge his ribs with my elbow before laughing.

"He sure is. But I think he's straight, so bad luck hun." I joke with Glen as we all make our way towards the photography block, my mood improving with every step. Shortly Grayson comes into view, leaning against the outside wall, looking completely at ease, my breath catches in my throat but I quickly compose myself as we reach him, creating a loose semi circle in front of him.

"Hey Dany, thanks for doing this at such short notice and thank you everyone else for coming to help me." Grayson greets us, his deep blue eyes sparkling drawing me in, he smiles widely and my lips mirror the movement.

"No problem Grayson. Anyway, these are my friends: Ben, Jazz, Glen, Pat and Lee." I gesture to each person as I go through the group, each wave or nod in acknowledgement except Lee who just scowls, pursing his lips. Rolling my eyes at his attitude I step closer to Grayson.

"So whats the plan of action?" I ask Grayson who smiles warmly at me before leading us all towards the wooded area. The next couple of hours are spent doing random shots, everyone seems to be getting on great, even Lee has cracked a couple of smiles.

"Right, I think we're done for the day, the daylights fading. Thank you so much for all your help guys, I couldnt have done it without you." Grayson announces.

"Youre welcome." Ben and Jazz respond, slinging their bags over their shoulders, waving their goodbyes as they walk off hand in hand, jealousy flares in my heart, I wish I was with someone who loved me as much as they love each other. Glen dances off after them, the epitome of gayness, I cant help but laugh lovingly at him.

"I'll see you around Danielle. Thanks again guys." Grayson bids his farewells before walking into the photography block, looking at his camera screen thoughtfully. Strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me back against a warm chest, chin resting on my shoulder.

"Come back to mine babe." Lee whispers in my ear, my body heating traitorously at his touch, I try to remind my body that we are annoyed with him, but my body seems to have a mind of its own.

"Now why would I want to do that?" I curse myself for how sensual my question sounds, what is this power he has over me? Lee's breath whispers over my skin causing a delightful shiver to race down my spine.

"I'll show you." He whispers against my skin, biting my ear lobe gently between his teeth. Now I know I shouldnt, I know I should be strong, but my body is running the show, my fingers lace with his as I turn slightly, kissing him hard, his soft lips move in sync with mine.

"Lets go back to yours." Which is what we do, after saying goodbye to Pat, I have to seperate them as Pat jokes about coming to watch us which Lee does not appreciate one bit. We reach his and head to his bedroom, as soon as the door closes we cant keep our hands off each other. A long while later we are lying on the bed, relaxed.

"Come here." Lee beckons, I reluctantly move myself, cuddling into his side, his arm under my neck holding me to him, as his other hand draws little circles on the skin of my hip. I reluctantly decide to ask the question that has been spinning around my mind for so long.