Where are We Now? Author's Note

It is January 19th 2017, and I am at week eleven of recovery. I am just starting physical therapy back up again and we plan on working on biofeedback until I can relax my muscles enough to start using dilators. I'm nervous but excited, I know physical therapy will be painful, but now that my vestibule is removed it won't be the torturous pain I dealt with for so long. This will be pain that I can get through and will eventually go away. I couldn't be more thankful.

As I am not fully recovered, if you choose to stay with my story I will be updating it like a journal as I go. I originally wrote this for family and friends who needed to be filled in, but I've developed a bit of a following which is so flattering. So please, feel free to stick with me. I will be honest, and descriptive, I will not hold anything back haha!

Feel free to ask any questions at any time, I don't mind them and I will answer them to the best of my ability. I wrote this story for everyone. I wanted to inspire women who may not have come out with their own problems (and I have already received messages that I did just that-AMAZING!), I want to give people some insight on what is considered a taboo subject, I want to provide support and help family members, friends, boyfriends, husabands, girlfriends, wives, etc who may have a loved one going through something similar to this.

I also want to thank everyone who has read this and will continue reading my journey. Putting this out there has been huge, every time I get a positive response I am less ashamed. You have no idea how grateful I am for each and every one of you who have taken their time to read this and give me support. I owe you the world. xoxo