2/10/17

Before I start I just want to say thank you to everyone who has moved this thing up in ranks. Today it's #20 in non-fiction but yesterday it was at #10! Wow thanks so much, it really means a lot. It's so cool seeing that people are following this and reaching out to talk to me and ask questions, really it means a lot.

          Today I am  very frustrated. I called the other day to schedule appointments for my physical therapy which took a lot of courage from me. I asked for all Wednesday mornings before 10a.m. since it's the only time I have between work and school. So, I scheduled four appointments out and was super proud of myself. Come to find the next day, that the woman who scheduled them scheduled them on TUESDAYS. I called them multiple times but nobody called back, then finally I got a hold of someone today. Unfortunately I couldn't get an appointment until March 1st... I wish I could just go somewhere else but once you get comfortable with a physical therapist (especially in the nature of pt that I have) it's hard to leave. I trust her and we know each other well, I just wish her staff could be more considerate of their patients. I mean they took weeks to get this one piece for the biofeedback machine, so they canceled all my other appointments then too. I should have started pt last month...time is ticking!! I'm getting married January 2018 and I just want this problem gone.