Athena.

Athena's POV.

•Beeeeeeeeeeep•

I got up. 6:00am. I groaned and threw my alarm clock across the room and curled up into a ball. I sniffled and got up. I went to my closet and got skinny jeans, vans and a black sweater. I put my stuff on my bed and took a long shower. I sighed as the water hit my body. I hissed when it hit my open cuts on my thighs. I sighed and tears spilt down my cheeks. I finally got out after washing myself. I got out in my towel and brushed my hair. I blew dry it so it was naturally straight.

"Shit." I cursed. 7am. I quickly got my stuff on. I went downstairs and glanced at my dad. He smiled warmly.

"Hi Athena." He smiled. I smiled, hugging him tightly. Then a women came out in a suit. She was beautiful. My dad gave her a loving kiss, I nearly screamed. I new they started dating but they've never kissed in front of me.. Just as I was about to speak, my dad cut in.

"So.. I have some news sweetie." He smiled. I smiled.. He's so happy.

"We're moving in, I proposed." I spit choked on my water.

"W-hat!?"

•After school, when they start to pack there things•

I was muttering angry words. Thinking back at my school day.

Tanner fucking Evans. Thinks he's some cool shit. Oh I'd like to slap that smirk right off his smug, ugly face.

No he doesn't mess with me, but he is a complete dick head. Like honestly.

earlier that day

I was walking with Jessica when I heard a familiar chuckle.

"Yeah, fucked that bitch. On to the next one." I heard laughs and giggles from girls. I walked pass that fucking group.. Yanno, the assholes of the century.

David, Rebecca, Blake, Mason, Lane, Amanda, Megan, and fucking Tanner

I bursted into laughter. Jessica did too.

"What's so fucking funny, bitch?" I heard Megan say. Then she smacked right into my chest. I pushed her back.

"Just the fact that Tanner won't fuck you. You're so desperate it's fucking amazing. Isn't your pussy washed up already?.." I spat.

"BITCH AIN'T GOT NO WALLS!" Jessica laughed, I started laughing so fucking hard. Even her friends started laughing at her. Then I saw Tanner, staring at me. I glared at him when I calmed down. Megan huffed.

"He loves this pussy, fuck you!" She said, hugging Tanner. He gulped and looked back at us. I laughed and winked.

"Don't wait up, fuckers." I smiled evilly and we left."

•back to reality•

I fucking hate them ALL. Like honestly. Suck my dick.

"HEY ATHENA WE NEED TO INTRODUCE YOU TO YOUR NEW STEP-BROTHER!" I heard dad yell. Oh yeah that's right! New guy.

Hopefully he's nice. I put my hair in a bun and fixed my pajama shorts a bit, putting socks on and then fixing my belly shirt.. It's comfy. And dad won't turn the fucking ac on. So. I ran downstairs, into the kitchen. I grabbed a handful of grapes and ate most of them.

"In here." I walked into the living room and saw a back facing me, 4 actually. My dad, his girlfrie-.. Fiancé, a little girl, and another boy. I smiled, they all turned around.

"This is Ava, and-

"Tanner!?" I screamed. He looked at me in shock and I stomped my foot multiple times.

"OH NO, NOPE THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!"

I screamed

"I CAN'T LIVE WITH HER MOM, SHES A RAGING BI-

I cut him off.

"I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOUR SORRY ASS, DONT PLAY AS-

I got cut off...

"FUCK YOU ATHENA! YOU THINK YOUR SO FUCKING CUTE-"

"OH I KNOW I AM ASSHOLE!"

I ran at him and pushed him on the ground, he gasped as I punched his chest multiple times. He threw me onto the floor and held my arms down, straddling me. I kicked and screamed bloody murder. He smirked at me. Then he was dragged off me by my father.

"GUYS STOP!" I heard Diana yell.. Yeah, step-mom..

"I can't live with that thing mom, it's not happening. Just letting you fucking know, I'll be in the car." He spat and pushed me onto the couch then walked out. I went to run after him but was caught by my dad.

"Why don't you like Tanner?" I heard a girls voice, I looked down at the girl. She looked about 13, maybe 14. She had beautiful, sparkling blue eyes, long hair that ended at about her bum, she had a clear face and was quiet fit. She was beautiful.

"I'm Athena-

"I know! I've always wanted a sister, we can do everything together. Starbucks, Shopping.. YOU CAN HELP ME WITH BOYS!" She nearly screamed. I laughed and smiled widely. I gave her a big hug.

"Oh by the way, I'm Ava." She said with a smile. She took her phone out and I saw her face light up.. A boy.

I smiled.

"Try to be friends with Tanner, Athena." I groaned and put my sneakers on. I saw Tanner sitting on the car hood of his moms car.. I sat next to him.

"We're gonna be sibling, yanno..." He said with a dramatic sigh. I nodded, biting my lip. He sat up and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, alright? Fucking ass of a father comes outta no where, 'SWEETIE IM ENGAGED!'... I flipped. I'm just stressed A-

"It's fiiiiinnnnne. Lets just.. Start fresh. Okay?" I said with a smile. He smiled too.

"Alright, sis." He said with a light smirk. I punched his chest.

"Alrighty then, bro." We both laughed and headed inside..

That was the start of our new.. Sibling-relationship?

Tell me what ya thought. Love you guy. :)