"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?"

Athena's POV.

"Tanner stop it. Let me do my work." I groaned. He was kissing my cheek. I was sitting at desk, doing some homework.

"But.. Buuuuuutttttttt." He whined loudly. I sighed and squealed as he picked me up and spun me around.

"TANNER!" I yelled, giggling when he started to tickle me. He slammed me onto the bed and I squealed happily. He crawled on top of me and kissed my exposed shoulder. I had a tank top on with some shorts. My hair was in a messy bun. He was in sweatpants.. Only sweatpants.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips. I blushed hard.

"I love you more.." I pressed my lips against his in a passionate kiss. He kissed back, one of his hands skimming down my side. He licked my bottom lip and I parted my lips, his tongue invaded my mouth.

Our tongues wrestled for a while, he obviously won. He pressed his body against mine and kissed my chin, his tongue went down my neck and he sucked on it, leaving a hickey. I moaned as he sucked. I sighed as I tangled my hand in his black shaggy hair. He needs a hair cut.

"Tanner?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Can I cut your hair?"

"No.. Why?" He asked, raising his brow as he laid next to me. I giggled and messed with his hair. He stuck out his tongue and I tapped it with my fingers.

"I like my hair though!" He whined like a baby, rolling on his back. I laughed and sat up, taking my hair out. I put it into a high pony tail. He smiled at me and put his hand on my cheek. I put my hand on top of his as I blushed.

"You are beautiful.. A true princess." He rubbed his thumb across my cheek. I smiled widely and blushed, a lot.

"And you are my princess... Who truly needs a hair cut." I giggled. He chuckled and pulled me onto his chest.

"Very clever, princess Athena. But the prince isn't cutting his hair." He muttered the last sentence. I pouted, squishing his cheeks together.

"But.. But I wanna cut it!" I whined in a baby voice. "Pwease pwince Tan, Tan!?" I said a little louder. He groaned and huffed loudly.

"Fiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeee!" He whined. I smiled wide and got up, running into my bathroom. I took out the hair cutting scissors. I pulled a chair into the bathroom and got the thing they put on your chest when you take a hair cut. (Idk the name.)

"TANNER C'MON BABY!" I shouted. He came in with a pout.

"Do I have too?" He whined as he sat. I giggled and kissed his cheek, putting on the black thing on him.

"I'm gonna give you a quiff.." I mumbled. He shook his head, looking into the mirror at me.

"No. No. No. No! I'm not Justin Bieber, I'll look weird. Just.. Cut it a little shorter." He grumbled. I pouted.

"But.. Tannerrrrrr!"

"No. Just cut it the way I said too." He said sternly. I sighed.

____

I ran out of the bathroom, screaming.

"IM SORRY TANNER IM SORRY!" I ran faster down the stairs.

"YOU FUCKED UP MY HAIR ATHENA!!" He screamed angrily.

It's true.. I cut a big chunk of hair from the back of his head, it looks terrible.

"IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN T-" I gasped loudly when he threw me over his shoulder, running around.

"TANNNNNNNNEERRRR!" I screamed, laughing. He laid me on the couch and straddled me, he took my hair tie out and started messing my hair up. We were both laughing really hard. He pushed my hair out of my face and huffed.

"Now I'm gonna have to have a buzz-cut.." He sighed. I giggled.

"You're gonna look even cuter like that." I giggled, grabbing his cheeks and kissing him passionately. His tongue invaded my mouth, again. Making me moan. He laid down and pulled me onto him. We started making out on the couch. I moaned into his mouth and held his cheeks again. His hands squeezed my ass, making me gasp loudly into his mouth.

"Such a perfect ass.." He moaned onto my lips.

"And it's all yours Tann-"

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?" We snapped our heads to see my dad and Tanners mom.. Looking confused and angry as all hell. I jumped off Tanner..

Fuck.. How am I gonna get out of this siuation?!

__________________________

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated. More updates will be coming.

Vote and Comments babe. ;*