Family Date!

Athena's POV.

-2 week later-

Me and Tanner barely talk anymore.

But it's for the best, right?

Wrong.

Shut up!

I yelled in my head. Ava's at her friends house for the day. I want downstairs in sweats and a crop top with a pony tail. I walked into the kitchen and saw Tanner bare back. I watched as his back muscles contracted and un-contracted. I almost gasped. I licked my lips and shook my head. I went to the fridge then felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Athena.. I miss you." His raspy voice whispered, kissing my shoulder softly. I blushed a bit then frowned and shrugged him off.

"Leave me alo-

"How bout you stop acting like a little bitch. I said we were brother and sister. I fucking sat outside your door apologizing.. FOR NOTHING! Athena, get the fuck over yourself." He spat and let me go, walking away. I gasped and ran after him.

"FUCK YOU TANNER! I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAY!"

You sound like a 2 year old Athena..

FUCK YOU MIND!

"Yeah, okay. That's why you cried, right?" He rolled his eyes and grinned at me. I felt myself getting really upset.

I glared at him, feeling tears coming on.

"W-.. Whatever!" I threw my hands in the air and ran into the kitchen.

"BITCH ASS!" I screamed angry. I heard him walk into the kitchen as a couple tears slipped. I wiped my eyes quickly as he walked over to me and frowned.

"I'm sorry.. I just don't get why you got so upset Athena.. I lov-... I like you a lot." He hugged me tightly and I know it was wrong but I melted in his arms, hugging back tighter as tears continued to fall.

"I-it's fine.." I mumble. Then I felt his soft lips attach on mine, kissing me lovingly. I kissed back, passionately. We heard the door open and he let me go, running into the other room. I wiped my tears and felt myself being hugged from the side.

"Hey hun." My dad said with a smile. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Sup dad!?" I said excitedly. He hasn't been home for a while, business.

"Wanna go out for dinner? Well yanno. With everyone?" He said with a smile. I smiled huge and nodded.

"Casual?"

"Casual." He nodded. I smiled.

-skip-

Ava and I wore jeans and crop tops with pony tails. Tanner and dad wore jeans, Tanner sagged, and plain t shirts and the step mom wore jeans and a shirt. We looked like a normal family. We sat down. I was next to my dad, across from Tanner. Tanner was next to his mom and Ava sat at the end of the table.

"Yeah so can we have..."

I ignored my dads voice when I felt Tanners hand on my thigh. He has long arms so he slide them up my thighs and I shifted weirdly.

"You okay hun?" My dad asked nicely. I nodded and kicked Tanner in the leg, he groaned in his hand.

"What's wrong Tanner?" I smirked evilly and he glared at me.

"Nothing." He said quickly. Everyone just shrugged as I laughed into my arm.

-home-

"TANNER!" I yelled as he barged in my room locking the door then coming over to me and started tickling me. I laughed hard, gasping for air.

"ATHENA!" He mimicked. I gasped and gasped as I laughed loudly.

He stopped and looked into my eyes lovingly.

"Athena?" He whispered, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear..

"Tanner?.." I breathed out.

"I.. I think I.." He began to say but stopped.

"You think y-" I was cut off by his soft lips.

"I love you.."

He breathed out against my lips..

--

Short I know I'm sorry!!!

I'm making another maybe later tonight or tomorrow.