Jerk.

Before you reaaaadddd!!!!

Thank you bieberaulmania for the fantastic shout out! ;*

You are amazing and I love you!

Enjoy this chapter guys!

---------------------------------------------

Athena's POV.

So it's 3rd period. I sit in study hall and sigh after I finish my homework I had. I looked around and saw Megan staring at me. I rolled my eyes and she huffed. The bell finally rung after another 20 minutes in that class. I ran with my things.

I went to my locker and got out 3 notebooks a pen and pencil. I shut my locker and heard that amazing voice I've been dying to hear.

"ATHENAAAA!" Jessica's voice rang through my ears.

"JESSICAAAA!" I screamed, I dropped my stuff as she ran at me and we hugged each-other tightly.

"Damn I missed you!" I mumbled loudly. She laughed and smiled, picking our stuff up. We had next period together so we started to walk and talk.

"Girl I have so much to tell you." I laughed and grinned from ear-to-ear.

"You know Nathan, right?" She said as we saw Nathan walking toward us, I nodded.

"Yea.. What about him?" I asked. Before she answered I saw Nathan pick her up and kiss her passionately. I gasped and smiled huge.

"YOU GOT TOGETHER AHH!" I screamed. They laughed and Nathan set Jessica down. He kissed his cheek and said bye.

"When the fuck did that happen!?" I jumped up and down, running around her like a curious 6 year old would.

She bursted into laughter, before she could speak. We heard loud kissing noises and muffled moans. I scrunched my nose up.

"EW, EW!" I shouted, Jessica did too and we ran to class, avoiding whatever the fuck that shit was.

-----------SKIPPING GYM------------

It's finally 5th period, English. Jessica has it with me too, she wasn't here yesterday so. We walked into class and sat down next to each other. I looked around for Tanner and he was talking to.. Megan? I shook it off. Trusting him. I looked away as the bell rung and looked at the teacher as she spoke.

"Uh.. Jessica?.. Hmm. You can join Tanner and Athena's group since you and Athena are bestfriends." The teacher shrugged, me and Jessica smirked at each other.

"Thank you." Jessica said with a smile. I smiled too.

---skipping this too, sorry---

Me and Jessica put out things in the lockers and headed to lunch. I fixed my grey beanie on my head. She had a red one on.

"So what's been goin' on girl?" Jessica said happily. I chuckled.

"Well.." I stopped her and whispered in her ear everything about me and Tanner. Everything. Her eyes widened.

"EW.. Really?" She whisper shouted, I pouted and she wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"Oh hey Tanner!" Jessica shouted he turned to us, I noticed he was holding Megan's hand... What the fuck?

Megan grinned as Tanner rolled his eyes at us. Megan grabbed Tanner and smashed her slutty lips on his. Tanner started making out with her right in front of me. I gasped very quietly and bite my lip, my eyes getting glassy. I dropped all that I had in my hands and ran out of the school.

I started crying when I got into my car, turning on some sad music on my phone.

--at home--

I ran inside and up to my room, no one was home. I went into my room, locking the door. What a fucking jerk!

Why did I even love him in the first place, I'm done. We're done. I laid onto my bed and took a very long nap..

Fucking jerk.

----

Ava's POV.

"But Ava I'm sorry baby.." Chaz said with a frown. I scuffed. He hasn't left me alone all day and it's getting fucking annoying. I pushed him away.

"Don't even try and act like you loved me, I already took you back like 14 times already Chaz! Stop beig a fucking jerk, K!? How about you go to Wendy and fake love her, okay!?" I yelled. He frowned and tried to hug me but I ran into the girls bathroom.

"Hello, hello! I see the sluts back in school." Alexis smirked at me. For once she wasn't with her posey of skanks. I growled and pushed her against the cold wall, she hissed.

"Done fucking touch m-"

"Alexis, stop! You're the one who has the looses pussy on the planet! IM NO SLUT YOU ARE! S-" before I could finish she fucking hit me. I gasped and tackled her to the ground.

She started bleeding from her nose and I heard a loud crack when my fist made contact with her nose, again. I stood up and washed my hands then ran out the bathroom.

"AVA!" I heard principal Goodman yell.

Well I'm fucked.