"Be careful!"

Athena's POV.

That night Tanner laid with me and we just talked.. Until he cuddled me from behind and we both ended up falling asleep. I want to take a shower but I'm in Tanners grip.. I giggled and turned around, hissing at the pain on my foot and thighs.

"Tanner.." I shook him. He continued to snore and held me closer to him so our noses were together.

"Hey.. Tanner." I shook him harder, nothing.. I leaned over him and turned the radio on, blasting it. He didn't even move.. Fucker. I huffed and turned it off. Maybe this'll work.. I sighed and grinded against him lightly..

"Hm.. Uh.. A- Athena?" He said opening his eyes. His expression changed in a second and he let me go quickly. I laughed really hard, falling on my back.

"YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE HOLY SHIT!" I screamed as I laughed.. Then I started to snort, a lot. I couldn't stop either, I slammed the pillow over my face as I snorted. He was laughing pretty hard, he draped his arm over my waist. I sighed and took a deep breathe as I threw the pillow next to me.

"I gotta take a shower." I mumbled. He took the covers off me.. I looked at my thighs and they were really bad.. Burned. I gasped and Tanners eyes widened. I saw some swelling in my toe, from the pot slamming on it. I groaned as I sat up.

"You can't take a shower like that, you might fall or something!" He almost yelled, jumping out of bed and running to me.

"Well I'm dirty!" I yelled. I stood up, I walked to the bathroom, holding in my tears. I sighed and turned the water on. I took my shirt off, then bra. I took my shorts off carefully. I slid my panties off and hissed as it slid against the biggest burn. I gasped too.

I put my hair into a bun and braced myself, stepping into the warm water. It hit my back, I turned around and it hit my thighs and I screamed in unbearable pain.

"FUCKING ASS SHIT BALLS UGH TANNER I CAN'T DO THIS, HELP M-ME OUT!!" I sobbed. As soon as I said "OUT" Tanner came in, turning the shower off quickly. He opened the curtain and put a towel around my exposed skin, I blushed and muttered

"God." Under my breathe. Eventually Tanner put me into one of his shirts and very loose, big shorts. He picked me up bridal style and I saw he was in dark blue jeans, handing quiet low on his hips, a white t-shirt with red print on it that said "killin' em.", and red Jordan's with a red snapback. I was mesmerized by his appearance.

"I'm taking you to the hospital." He whispered. I shook my head, trying to move but his grip tightened and I sighed, throwing my head off his arm, so it was dangling.

"Nooooooooo, I hate the hospitals Tan-

His lips cut me off when they attached to my neck. I moaned softly.. All of a sudden I was in the passengers seat of a Red Range Rover when the door shut I tried to open it but it was un-locked.. It should be fucking opening. Tanner got in and started the car, putting on his seat belt. I whined loudly, moving my hands around.. Like a 5 year old.

"Stop it." Tanner mumbled. I watched his jaw tighten... What'd I do? I kissed his cheek and he relaxed.

"I'm sorry but I don't wanna goooooo!!" I whined even more..

•skipping the ride•

I was carried into the hospital, Tanner had his hand over my mouth.

"She has serious burns on her thighs."

He said sadly. Then the lady took us into a room. The male doctor walked in and I took my shorts off, he examined the burns and pressed on the biggest one, I screamed in pain. I gripped Tanners arms and a tear slipped.

"BE CAREFUL JACKASS! FUCK!" Tanner yelled, slamming the doctor into the wall. The doctor gasped in Surprise and shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" The doctor squeaked. I giggled as I wiped my tear.. Poor doctor.

•later that night•

"Tannyyyy!" I yelled from the living room. Yeah.. I gave him a cute nickname.. TANNY.

"Don't call me thaaaaat!" He whined.

"And what?" He chuckled.

"Come over here!"

So Tanner got kicked out the hospital. I got some medication for the pain and some strong cream to put on once a week, my thighs are wrapped up too, and my toe is still swollen, it's taped to the one next to it so it won't move as much. I'm actually a lot better, my thighs aren't hurting that much. When I move em a lot they sting but not badly.

Tanner sighed dramatically and sat next to me. I smiled and leaned up to his him softly. We kissed for a couple seconds.. I pulled away and sighed.

"What are we?" I asked, my mouth parted, I ment to think that..

"Brother and Sister.." He mumbled, glancing at me. My heart literally sunk in my chest. I felt this pain in my chest.. I nodded quickly. I felt a tear slip and I walked away.

"Athena.. C- " he grabbed my hand but I ran up the stairs quickly and slammed my door, locking it. I hissed at the pain in my thighs and foot. That made it worse. The tears flowed down my cheeks and I sobbed into my hands, flopping on my back. I listened to loud music in my room to block out Tanners begging for me to come out..

'Brother and Sister..'

I kept saying that in my head and the tears just kept coming..

I eventually cried myself to sleep that night..

Brother and Sister...

Wow..

Vote :)