School is back.

Athena's POV.

Beep beep beep

Beep beep beep

I groaned and turned my phone alarm off. I sighed heavily, mentally preparing myself for today. I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I took a shower, not to short but not too long. I got out. I brushed my teeth, I towel dried my hair, it's naturally wavy so it's okay for today. I put on mascara, and lip gross. I walked out into my room.

I grabbed my bra and panties, then got my light-washed skinny jeans, I grabbed a neon orange low cut shirt. I put a white cami before my orange shirt. I grabbed my white vans, putting my socks on first then the shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good. My butt looked good in these jeans. CHECK. I smiled, parting my hair quickly so my bangs were visible. I grabbed my white IPhone and bookbag. I checked my phone and texted my friend Adam.

To: Adam

Heyyyyy! Can you pick me up?

I have so much to tell you.. :/

I tell Adam everything. The only reason we haven't spoke for a month was because he was on a cruise. He got back on Saturday. I didn't bother him because he needed sleep. As I walked downstairs I saw my Dad and Step-mom with Ava and Tanner. They were all in the kitchen. I threw my bookbag at the door, walking into the kitchen.

As I did my phone started ringing.

It was Adam. I answered.

"ADAM!" I squealed. He's been my friend forever.

"Athenaaaaaa. I'll be there in a like 10, okay?" His deep voice said. I smiled.

"Yup. See you then." Then the line clicked. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed some toast. As I took a bite I looked up and Tanner was staring. I immediately blushed and looked at Ava who was talking to my Dad about something.

"Adams taking me to school." I blurted out. Everyone looked at me.

"But I said I would drive you already."

Tanner said, almost growled..

"Ava told me, not you." I snapped. My Dad and Mom looked confused. I sighed.

"Whatever Athena." Tanner rolled his eyes and walked past me, his shoulder bumping into mine. I heard a loud horn and I gave my mom and dad a kiss. I hugged Ava and ran outside, grabbing my bookbag and a water.

"ADAM!" I screamed, he was in front of his car, he gave me a big hug. I almost cried, damn I missed him.

"Athena!" He smiled. I looked next to him, gasping.

"LIAM!" I hugged him too.

Did I mention Adam was gay? Well he is. Him and Liam have been together for 4 years now. Tanner was glaring at us, then shut the door.

"What's his problem?" They said in unison. I laughed then sighed.

"Oh guys.. I gotta tell you some stuff."

----SKIPPING RIDE----

During the ride I told them everything between me and Tanner. They said I should've said I loved him.

I fucking don't!

Yes you do.

Leave me alone, fucker.

I got my things for first period.

Math, with non other than- Tanner.

I walked into the class room. I sat down in the back, saying hi to my friends. I felt eyes burning through me and I knew it was him. As I sat down I saw Aaron. I smiled, he ran to me. He gave me a big hug. I love Aaron! He's like a big brother..

Not the type of brother like Tanner though.. I heard the teacher start talking and I started taking my notes.

This is gonna be such a long fucking day.. Ugh.

-skipping to 5th period-

English. Me and Tanner have this period together too. I sit in the front, which is good. I put my glasses on and started to write all the notes down, yeah I only need them for reading though.

"So today, we are doing a book report.

I will be picking your partners. You have exactly one month to finish this with your partner." Mrs.P explained.

Oh god, don't say Tanner as my partner.. Oh god please no.

"The pairs will be:

Adam and Liam,

Amanda and John

Paul and Alyssa

Derek and Austin" I dozed off. I just listened for my name.

"Oh and the last people will be

Tanner and Athena. Since you guys live together I figured it'd be easier for the report to be done." She smiled, I fake smiled then sighed, groaning.

Adam and Liam giggled at me, I stuck my tongue out. Lucky dicks are always partnered together.

Ugh. I looked at Tanner and he rolled his eyes at me. I frowned, turning to face the board.. This is going to be so awkward.

-home-

I walked into the house and walked to Tanners room. I barged in and he was shirtless, in boxers. He turned around with an angry expression.

"What the fu-"

"Shut up! I'm assuming I'm doing the work, you suck at English. So whatever." I spat, about to walk out the door. He grabbed me by my waist, shutting the door. He slammed me against it and pressed into me.

My breathe hitched in my throat and I gulped.

"I love you Athena, I know you don't feel the same.. But I need you.

I want this." He growled onto my neck. I gasped as his hot breathe whipped over my neck. I took a deep breathe and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"But I.. I love you too." I whispered.

He crashed his lips onto mine.

In a hungry, passionate way.

I looked at him and he grinned like a little kid, I giggled and he spun me around. I screamed as he threw me onto the bed and jumped onto me, kissing me again.

Damn I love this kid..