I want to try.

Athena's POV.

It's the weekend. I'm in my room, listening to Justin Bieber.

"We can swap, swap swap it out..

I can show you what I'm talking bout-"

I began to sing but the door opened and Tanner came in. He frowned at me and I flipped him off.

"Athen-"

"I'm done. This is done, you hear me?" I yelled, turning the music up.

"OPEN UP TO ME THATS ALL YOU GOTTA DO! GIVE ME ALL YOUR HEART I'LL SW-" I shouted along with the beautiful hunk who was singing. Tanner grabbed me and pulled me into his chest. I scuffed.

"Athena I love you.. Don't do this." He pleaded, kissing my nose. I held back my giggle fit. I groaned and tried pushing him off but he just pulled me back to him.

"Tanner I don't trust you." I grumbled. I heard Tanner sigh loudly.

"Athena come on. I love you. I won't ever talk to Megan agai-"

"DONT FUCKING BRING UP THAT BITCHES NAME IN MY ROOM!" I spat, pushing him off me. I took my phone with me as I ran out my room. I felt my eyes start to water and I groaned.

He's not worth your tears..

I told myself.

I sat on the couch and texted random people. I decided to stalk Bieber today. I retweeted as many of his tweets as I could.

@athenabieba_: @justinbieber baby come throuuuuughhhhhhh you deserve a round round you deserve a round!

I tweeted. I got retweets from random people and I laughed at myself, putting my phone in my sweatpants pocket. The TV suddenly shut off and I wanted to scream.

"What the fuuuuuck!" I yelled. I got up, the remote was on the floor.

I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Let my love adore you baby.. Don't you let me, don't you let nobody tell you different babe, I'll always adore you.." Tanner literally quoted Magel. I laughed hard at his poor attempt. I think he sang some of it wrong.

"Athena please!" He yelled, picking me up and turning me so we were chest and chest.

"Tanner.. I don't think this will even work." I shrug.. I feel like crying.

Hold it in, bitch.

"Put Athena.. I love you." He cupped my jaw as he kissed me deeply, I kissed back, holding onto his shirt. I felt a tear slip and he wiped it quickly.

"I love y-ou too.." I sniffled and wrapped my arms around his neck, he hugged my waist and kiss me softly.

"Can we try?"

"Try what?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"I want to try this." He pointed at me then him and put his arm around my waist again. I couldn't help but giggle.

Before I could answer my phone buzzed. I looked at it..

@justinbieber is following you.

I pushed Tanner away and scream my lungs out.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT AHHHH AVA AVA AVA OH MY GOD JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER HE JUST-" I started sobbing loudly as I cried even louder.

"AHHHHHHHHHH-HHHH HE FOLLOWED ME MY FUCKING SOUL MATE HE-HE FOLLOWED MEEEEE!" I cried loudly, sinking to my knees. I heard a scream and saw Ava.

"HE FOLLOWED YOU HOLY FUCK-AHHHHH!" Now we were both sobbing on the floor. I heard a loud laugh and we looked at him, he was recording the whole entire thing. My phone rung again.

@tanner_: @athenabieb @justinbieber @avabieberbatch

They literally cried.. Because you followed her.

I cried when I saw Justin retweeted it and followed Ava and Tanner too. Ava was balling. I started crying even more now.

"I LOVE HIM SO M-UCH!" Me and Ava cried into eachothers shoulders and stared at our phones for a good 30minutes. I gulped the lump down my throat.

"T-an.." My voice literally wouldn't come out. My eyes widened and I squeaked, my throat burned.

"Guessing that's a yes then?" He chuckled and hugged me. I nodded quickly and smiled, kissing him softly.

Best. Day. Ever.

__________________________

THAT CHAPTER WITH JUSTIN BIEBER IN IT THO ;)

Vote and comment.

Love you!;*