Whatever Tanner!

Athena's POV.

I picked up the house phone. I sniffled loudly, my voice hoarse.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello is this Ava's parent or guardian speaking?" She's in trouble..

JUST LIE FOR HER.

"Yes this is one of Ava's guardians, how may I help you?" I asked and sniffled again.

"Well Ava got into a fight, she will be suspended for a week. Can you please pick her up?" He asked, I almost laughed.

"Yup, tell her I said Athena's coming." I then clicked the phone. I quickly put sweat pants and a sweater on, putting vans on and putting my hair into a pony tail. I grabbed the keys and started driving to Ava's school.

----skipping drive----

"Ava!" I yelled as I walked into the office.

"Ava what the heck? You know this isn't good behaviors. You will be grounded at least two weeks." I said like a mother, she caught on and sighed.

"But I-"

"No buts, get into the car. We will speak of this when we get home, young lady." I acted angry. When she got up she stomped out the door. I signed her out and talk to the principal. I blocked out everything he said and just nodded. I ran to the car.

"I love you." Ava smirked. I hugged her tightly then started the car.

"Hey.. You look like you've been crying. What happened?" She asks as we started driving..

Now I'm gonna have to explain everything to her..

---

Tanners POV. (Yay(; )

I finally got home and sighed. I just went out with the guys. No drinking or anything just played video games and shit.. I'm mentally killing myself for hurting Athena.. I know what you're thinking.

'Tanner what the fuck dude!?'

Well Megan told me Athena was in-love with her ex-boyfriend and they've been fucking! I was totally pissed so to hurt Athena I kissed Megan.. Megan told me that she was lying at the end of the day.. I have to apologize and make this right.. I love her.

"Athena! Ava!" I yelled. I heard groans and I looked into the living room. They were under the blanket, asleep. They fell right back asleep. I frowned slightly and walked over to Athena.

"Athena?.. Babe?" I whispered, she slowly opened her eyes. They were red and puffy, she sniffled and turned so her back was facing me.

"I'm sorry I didn't-" Her hoarse voice cut me off.

"No. Don't ever talk to me again. I don't need your bullshit, okay? I love you so much.." She stopped and took a breathe as a tear slipped. Snap. My heart just fucking shattered.. I broke her.

"And you fucked me over so b-bad.." She sobbed into her hands. I tried hugging her but she shoved me off. I was about to speak when Ava sighed heavily and looked at me.

"Can we talk?" She hissed. I knew I was in deep shit with this 13 year old. I sighed and we went into the kitchen as Athena hid under the covers.

"Why? Why'd you have to cheat on her? And with Megan!?" She whisper/yelled.. Yeah she knows Megan. We use to be bestfriends so Ava knows everything about Megan.

I heard a loud laugh, I saw Athena laughing really hard at Spongebob on the screen. She looked so cute. Athena giggled as Athena kept laughing. She held her stomach and finally calmed down.

"Megan told me that she-.. " I paused and ran to Athena, shutting the TV off. She huffed and sighed, looking at her fingers and messing with them. I grabbed her hands and she snapped her head to look at me.

"Megan told me you were in-love with your ex and me being me.. I believed her. I'm sorry, it just broke my heart an-"

"WHAT!? YOU COULDN'T HAVE FUCKING ASKED ME IF IT WAS TRUE TANNER! GOD DAMN DO YOU EVEN FUCKING THINK ANYMORE!?" She screamed. I sighed and kissed her but she pushed me off roughly.

"Athena I'm sorry! I love you so much!" I yelled. She huffed and stood up, pushing me away and she began running to her room yelling out-

"WHATEVER TANNER!"

Then I sighed..

How the hell am I gonna get my girl back?

__________________________

Ello lovies! How is your day going?

So I updated every story today!

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!

WOOP WOOP IM ON A ROLE!!!

I hope my mine keeps being creative this week so I can write more for my lovely followers. Oh I got 60 followers now.. WOOOOOOOOO.

I'm happy😃

Okay babes, have a great night!