Ava!?

Athena's POV.

-3 Day Later-

I've been in my room since the whole 'Brother and Sister' thing. I'd come out once when he fell asleep. Ava stayed over a couple more days.. but shes suppose to be back this afternoon. I can't wait. I need to just be with a girl.

I got into the shower, my thighs don't hurt that bad at the moment. I washed my hair and body and then got out. I put my hair in a high ponytail, I put on high waisted shorts and a crop top. I put on baby blue vans, matching my shirt. I put on eye make-up and headed downstairs.

"TANNER!" I heard her excited voice. I smiled and ran down the stairs, when she saw me she let go of Tanner and ran to me. I hugged her tightly

"AVA!" I screamed. She giggled.

"ATHENA ATHENA!" She screamed. I laughed and felt eyes on us, Ava felt it too, she looked at Tanner and he gave her a smile.

"Hey, let's go out. Take a shower and wear something exactly like this, but like purple." I said excitedly and she nodded, running upstairs. I smiled and ignored Tanners stare. I started to eat a couple chips, re-tweeting as many of Justin Bieber's tweets as possible within the next 20 minutes.

"Athena?" I heard Tanner raspy voice. I scuffed, staring at my phone as I continued.

"What, brother?" I said in a pissy voice. I felt fingers on my chin, making me look into his beautiful blue eyes.. I sighed, avoiding them.

"I'm sorry-

"Don't. I obviously don't care so piss off." I said sarcastically. I looked at him as he leaned in to kiss me. I pushed him back and walked upstairs, into Ava's room.

"C'MON!" He screamed. Ava has a sound proof bathroom, she tends to blast the music at a ridiculous volume. He grabbed my hips and kiss me roughly. I gasped and tried pushing him.

"TA- nnmf-.." My voice was muffled by his lips, then I was roughly flung over his shoulder. I punched him over and over again. He set me down, I looked around and we were in his room. I sighed and tried to leave but his lips were planted firmly on mine. I bit his lip hard, drawing blood. He pulled away and groaned.

"OW!" He yelled. I laughed hard.

"Outta my face. We were nothing.. We'll never be anything, k bro." I snapped.

"LET'S GO!" Ava yelled. I smiled and ran off.. Driving to the mall with Ava..

It's short because I cut my thumb and can't even write a sentence without fucking up. 😒

I'll try to write tomorrow.

+20 votes for more.

Love ya'll.