I can't explain..

Tanner's POV.

Shit.. I heard my parents yell as I was on Athena..

I jumped off her. "No it's not what it looks like!"

"What are you guys doing!?" My mom yelled. I cringed. She never yells..

"We were j-" Athena began to say but was cut off.. By her dad.

"Athena.. What is this?" He asked, disappointed.

"We have a school play coming up and it consists of a kiss, and we were only practicing.. I'm so sorry daddy." Athena frowned. Her dad gave in and hugged her tightly.

"Alright love. It's okay. Go up to your rooms, practice. Nothing more." He said the last part, staring at me. I nodded, gulping.

Me and Athena ran to my room.

"That was so close.." She breathed. I hugged her from behind, kissing her neck softly. She let out a soft moan.

"What?"

"Why are you acting like a whore Athena I raised you better!" Her mom yelled. I saw Athena's eyes tear up and I hugged her tight.

"We can't.." She said as she pulled away.

"We have to stop this shit." She said sternly. I was taken back..

"Hey.. We-"

"No. It's over Tanner. Lets just be brother and sister." I saw the tears in her beautiful eyes. I frowned and before I could say anything she ran out the door, sniffling.

Damn it..

I just lost.. The love of my life..

_____

Sorry it's short but here's a snipit.

I will be updating soon guys. ❤