Chapter 2

Thorin did not realize that the next morning he won't have much time to talk to his nephew for that night Twilletoria had a visitor. this visitor was Fili for he was so intrigued by her story that he wanted to see her again. thanks to his great memory he found his way back past her armour and back to her room. now you may be thinking 'isn't that a bit creepy' but Fili was only curious and just wanted to see her one more time. so when he entered her room for a second time he strode right over to her side and stared at her for a while. he didn't know what it was but he was just drawn to her, like bees to honey with her looking so sweet and smooth and him being stuck to her side.

Just as Fili decided that it was time to leave he brushed his hand against her's and she shifted. Fili was so surprised that he jumped and landed on his butt. "Who's there?" a voice asked and Fili thought it was someone outside but as Twilletoria turned her open eyes on him he realized it was she who spoke. "Who are you?" she asked again. "I am Fili, a dwarf" he replied slightly mesmerized by her eyes. "What are dwarves doing here in Rivendell? did you not win back Moria?" she was ever so confused because dwarves never came to talk to elves. "Ah, no we did not but that was 200 years ago. you've been in a coma for a while" he replied tentatively. That's when a realization dawned on her and she began to get up and out of bed, unfortunately she fell down straight away for her legs had not been used for 200 years so Fili ran around to help her up and with his help she started to walk step by step up and down the room until she could do it without any aid. "geez, I am really out of shape" she laughed. "for not exercising for a couple of hundred years I reckon you're doing pretty well." "haha yeah, that's true. so tell me what are you doing in my room in the dead of night and what are you doing in Rivendell?" She asked this while she slid down to the floor and crossed her legs and Fili followed suit. "well there are 13 of us dwarves here at the moment for we are heading to erebor to reclaim our once lost home and my uncle wanted to see you so we all came in to visit earlier in the day but ... your story sounded interesting so I wanted to come back."

There was a long uncomfortable silence in the room then until Twilletoria broke the silence with "Who is your uncle?" "Thorin Oakensheild" he said proudly. "He is here and alive?" "yes, thanks to you". after that Twilletoria started to see the similarities between the two of them and was a little curious about Fili. So for the rest of the night they talked, well more like Twilletoria was asking questions to catch up on the last 200 years with Fili's help. unfortunately Fili didn't know that much outside of the dwarvish world so in the end they jus sat out on the balcony and watched the stars shine in the night sky above until the sun started to rise.